Mod Bypasser

t4z3r

If I remember correctly, the mod doesn't show up because it's a coremod. Look in your latest.log file and check if there are any exceptions thrown like this: https://justpaste.it/1slyc
If you're still unsure, I recommend creating a server and adding ezProtector (https://github.com/DoNotSpamPls/eZProtector/releases) and checking if it detects your mods.

Thank you for your reply.
I testet it on a forge server and the blacklistet mods didn't show up in the console. I will check eZProtector later.

Is it possible for a mod to check what mods are active or even worse, scan the "mods" directory for other mods? The server I'd like to use the bypasser has its own mod that provides auto-commands and such, but I don't know if it would be able to detect other mods like minimap

UnstoppableLeaks

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
If you've configured this mod correctly (check the config), then you'll be able to block the mods you've specified from showing up. Make sure you have not misspelled the mod name/version.

It is possible to design a mod that scans your files, but the server will probably not secretly put it in their mod. If you're still unsure, you can PM me the server mod file and I can check it.

paragon-class battleship

mod causes the game to crash on launch

full logs here: https://pastebin.com/7XHhzCMs

[20:04:39] [Client thread/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.optifine.reflect.Reflector
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71504_g(CrashReport.java:138) ~[b.class:?]
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:54) ~[b.class:?]
at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_85055_a(CrashReport.java:424) ~[b.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:382) ~[bib.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) ~[Main.class:?]
... 6 more
[20:04:39] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
[20:04:39] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:49)
[20:04:39] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(SecurityManager.java:761)
[20:04:39] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:107)
[20:04:39] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:971)
[20:04:39] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138)
[20:04:39] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:1052]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

still happens after I remove vanillafix, hope this helps

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    zerac @ zerac: recomiendan algun plugin para utilizar en un server hibrido con spigot+forge?