Mod Bypasser

I still see a few issues. Should be able to patch into Forge Mod Detector Free tomorrow. You're getting closer though. The currently leaked version of Forge Mod Detector will miss it now (which is a good thing I guess).

TheNexus

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Should be able to patch into Forge Mod Detector Free tomorrow.

We will patch your Forge Mod Detector Free before. Maybe we can find a neat and sneaky crash exploit for it, so that every server crashes when it tries to get the mod list. ;)

UnstoppableLeaks

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I still see a few issues. Should be able to patch into Forge Mod Detector Free tomorrow. You're getting closer though. The currently leaked version of Forge Mod Detector will miss it now (which is a good thing I guess).
The modlist can be spoofed, and vanilla mode faking still works as of now.

Llll

> [20:51:49] [main/INFO]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.7.3 Source=file:/D:/Client/libraries/com/mumfrey/liteloader/1.12-SNAPSHOT/liteloader-1.12-SNAPSHOT.jar Service=LaunchWrapper Env=CLIENT
> [20:51:50] [main/INFO]: Inspecting jar metadata in '(1.9+)simplesprint-2.3.jar'
> [20:51:50] [main/INFO]: Ignoring D:\Client\mods\(1.9+)simplesprint-2.3.jar
1.12 Forge+Liteloader, server don't sees Forge, but it sees Liteloader.
If start only with Liteloader, it don't see mod.
What I should do?
I don't know English very well, there may be mistakes in the message.

LikeABoss

Is there going to be an update for 1.12? Or is there already one and I'm too blind to see it?

Currently trying to use ForgeWurst on a Pixelmon server, but the server detects it and kicks me straight away.

UnstoppableLeaks

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
This mod should work up to 1.12, guys. 1.13 and above will not work because Forge changed the coremodding system.

UnstoppableLeaks

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
You need to drag the JARs in the ZIP to the mods folder in Forge.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa1

Trying to use it on 1.12 forge, but schematica won't work. The log shows no problems--the bypass mod starts just fine. The server runs paper spigot and AAC anticheat, if that helps. I can't load any schematica holograms.

Help please! :(

UnstoppableLeaks

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
No, if the mod loads correctly, the server will not be able to know what mods you're using.
Also, for anyone who has issues with this mod, try to not use Optifine and try to use an older version of Forge (from 2019).

t4z3r

I put the jar in the mods folder, but it doesn't show up under active mods. is that intentional or am I missing something?
However, I have the config file in %mcdir%/config, so I guess it loaded "somewhat correctly". Also, how does Optifine interfere with your mod?

UnstoppableLeaks

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
If I remember correctly, the mod doesn't show up because it's a coremod. Look in your latest.log file and check if there are any exceptions thrown like this: https://justpaste.it/1slyc
If you're still unsure, I recommend creating a server and adding ezProtector (https://github.com/DoNotSpamPls/eZProtector/releases) and checking if it detects your mods.

I take back what I said for Optifine, but there are other coremods (like vanillafix) that will cause the mod to not load correctly.

Last edited:
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: no soy buen builder hhaaha pero me gusta mucho apreciar buenos spawn