Why leaking plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
Hei,

this is just a discussion about the question "Why leaking plugins?"

I know many leakers say they are leaking because everything should be free, I have some questions to that people.
1) Why someone isn't allowed to sell something with the price he want? Aren't we in a free country?
2) In which world do you live that you think everything should be free?
3) If you don't like premium plugins, why don't you develope own plugins instead of breaking laws and stealing the work of other developers?

To staff if they ban me because I have another opinion: "Have you every thought about living in Norhtkorea? ^^"

Lets discuss!

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hei,

this is just a discussion about the question "Why leaking plugins?"

I know many leakers say they are leaking because everything should be free, I have some questions to that people.
1) Why someone isn't allowed to sell something with the price he want? Aren't we in a free country?
2) In which world do you live that you think everything should be free?
3) If you don't like premium plugins, why don't you develope own plugins instead of breaking laws and stealing the work of other developers?

To staff if they ban me because I have another opinion: "Have you every thought about living in Norhtkorea? ^^"

Lets discuss!
To answer your questions:

1. No one said they're not allowed to sell something at a price that they want. They're free to charge for their service/product/plugin, of course, at a fair and reasonable price.

2. Where did we exactly say that everything should be free? Please link me to that page.

3. I, for one, do not have any issues with premium plugins. I have purchased some myself. The issue is that some plugins are overpriced over something that's used in a game only. Also, the main reason this site exists is those other people who can't afford to purchase those premium plugins. Truth be told, 70-90% of the servers out there are small ones owned by kids who are trying to get a server up to either play with their friends or (unfortunately) trying to get a shot at the appealing market that Minecraft servers have. I mean, kids would pay for random shit like ranks and silly in-game stuff, and that's something some people would like to take advantage of...easy money. There are good and bad sides to it, but the main point is A LOT of people who would like to make a server do not have enough funds to buy plugins and sometimes there aren't a lot of options on the freely available ones.

People like you are why the world is fucked <3
Answers like that are what makes the world look so stupid. Shutting down an opinion by saying that without getting into a proper discussion to explain your side just makes you look like a very guilty (or butthurt) person. <3 His questions are legitimate and the way he worded his statements sound like he just wants to know. You see, he didn't use anything offensive nor did he say anything to indirectly/directly attack leakers. Best avoid answering that way and be more reasonable xD

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
To answer your questions:

1. No one said they're not allowed to sell something at a price that they want. They're free to charge for their service/product/plugin, of course, at a fair and reasonable price.

2. Where did we exactly say that everything should be free? Please link me to that page.

3. I, for one, do not have any issues with premium plugins. I have purchased some myself. The issue is that some plugins are overpriced over something that's used in a game only. Also, the main reason this site exists is those other people who can't afford to purchase those premium plugins. Truth be told, 70-90% of the servers out there are small ones owned by kids who are trying to get a server up to either play with their friends or (unfortunately) trying to get a shot at the appealing market that Minecraft servers have. I mean, kids would pay for random shit like ranks and silly in-game stuff, and that's something some people would like to take advantage of...easy money. There are good and bad sides to it, but the main point is A LOT of people who would like to make a server do not have enough funds to buy plugins and sometimes there aren't a lot of options on the freely available ones.

1. There are many plugins with fair prices which are leaked ._.
2. I know leakers who said that. ^^
3. As I said i 1., many plugins arent overpriced for their work, but they are still leaked. Yes, there are kids who can't afford premium plugins, but there are free alternatives for everything. Even EpicWorldGenerator has free alternatives. Sometimes they aren't as good as a paid plugin, but there are also many plugins which are better in the free version. Good example: AsyncWorldEdit & FastAsyncWorldEdit ^^
If you can't get the new iPhone will you steal one from the apple store? @WifiSpy

People like you are why the world is fucked <3
Already answered:
Answers like that are what makes the world look so stupid. Shutting down an opinion by saying that without getting into a proper discussion to explain your side just makes you look like a very guilty (or butthurt) person. <3 His questions are legitimate and the way he worded his statements sound like he just wants to know. You see, he didn't use anything offensive nor did he say anything to indirectly/directly attack leakers. Best avoid answering that way and be more reasonable xD

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
1. There are many plugins with fair prices which are leaked ._.
Plugins fairly priced that get leaked isn't what I was trying to address. You asked and I only specifically answered the "Why someone isn't allowed to sell something with the price he want?" question. Refer to my answer to Q3 from my earlier post as to why. xD
2. I know leakers who said that. ^^
To each his own. If you want answers from leakers who said that, it'd be best to ask them.
3. As I said i 1., many plugins arent overpriced for their work, but they are still leaked. Yes, there are kids who can't afford premium plugins, but there are free alternatives for everything. Even EpicWorldGenerator has free alternatives. Sometimes they aren't as good as a paid plugin, but there are also many plugins which are better in the free version. Good example: AsyncWorldEdit & FastAsyncWorldEdit ^^
There are good and bad sides to it, but the main point is A LOT of people who would like to make a server do not have enough funds to buy plugins and sometimes there aren't a lot of options on the freely available ones.
^
Sure, EWG has free alternatives like Async WorldEdit & FastAsyncWorldEdit but do those two have 90% of the features EWG has? And in my opinion, EWG is overpriced for a single plugin that's only purpose is on a game. EWG costs just as much as renting a 2-3 GB server for five months. So let's say you were in the process of starting a server and you have just enough to pay for EWG. Would you use that money to buy a single plugin that serves one purpose, or use it on other server expenses such as making advanced payments for you server hosting or buying several cheaper plugins? Practically, you'd use it on something else right? Also, EWG is just one case. For some plugins, there are no (free) alternatives, so there is no choice.
Asking this kind of questions on a leaking site will only yield similar answers. It's like asking why a chef cooks. It'll be an endless loop for you, only to get the same answers. xD

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
@Ace
1. Most leakers say they leak overpriced things, so where's the problem to discuss about what is overpriced and why leaking things which arent overpriced.

2. This person already answered here with some very friendly shit. ^^

3. EWG = EpicWorldGenerator. Since when is AsyncWorldEdit an alternative for that? xD
Yes, EWG is overpriced, but there are free custom world generatores too. Yes, in this case they arent as good as EWG, but in many other cases you can get good alternatives for free. Like NCP instead of AAC. ^^
Kids who download leaks are just stupid. I never saw any plugin without a free alternative. You are support kids which are like: "No I don't want this Samsung phone which has the same power as the iPhone for the half price! IPHONES ARE BETTER, THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE!!11". Sorry, but that's the truth. Most leak kids are thinking expensive = better, so they dowload (illegally) free leaks of paid plugins instead of using alternatives. "As I was a kiddy" I've also some kiddy server projects. I never needed any paid plugin, because their are free alternatives for everything.

Another point. Some leakers say they want to help kids / people without money. First, it's not hard to get a bit "pocket money" in the internet. Just learn something like developing, designing, "modding", etc. But how does you help them if they get problems with the law if they are using -Redacted- plugin downloads? I would never run to the police if a kid is using a leak of my plugin, but there are many people who would do this. ^^

If I would be an admin of a leak site I would only allow leaks of overpriced plugins ^^

OMGItzHackz

The main reason to leak and post it on the online is because it's for some people who cannot afford to get premium plugins because of money issues

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter

bish I'm too stupid

Yes, developers need to make a living and it's a good way too (even though there are other ways) and I'm quite poor. My PC can run minecraft with ~30 fps. That's the reason I downloaded leaked plugins, aka why others leak them. When I get older into highschool and learn to code, I even want to make a living off of plugins I make.

Another point. Some leakers say they want to help kids / people without money. First, it's not hard to get a bit "pocket money" in the internet. Just learn something like developing, designing, "modding", etc. But how does you help them if they get problems with the law if they are using -Redacted- plugin downloads? I would never run to the police if a kid is using a leak of my plugin, but there are many people who would do this. ^^

Anyone 13- can't make money over internet, I'm 13, I've looked. I have no coding knowledge. As soon as I'm fourteen I'll get a work permit. Then I might pay for a plugin. But, if there is a leaked version tbh I'll download it so save money.

Last edited by a moderator:

OMGItzHackz

This thread is getting longer and longer and missing the point. If you do not like leaking, why not unregister and leave?

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
This thread is getting longer and longer and missing the point. If you do not like leaking, why not unregister and leave?

It's a post about why leaking, where is this missing the point?

bish I'm too stupid

Yes, developers need to make a living and it's a good way too (even though there are other ways) and I'm quite poor. My PC can run minecraft with ~30 fps. That's the reason I downloaded leaked plugins, aka why others leak them. When I get older into highschool and learn to code, I even want to make a living off of plugins I make.

Anyone 13- can't make money over internet, I'm 13, I've looked. I have no coding knowledge. As soon as I'm fourteen I'll get a work permit. Then I might pay for a plugin. But, if there is a leaked version tbh I'll download it so save money.

You can learn developing with 13 too, just use the internet. :p

The internet is something awesome. You can learn how to do something (developing, server administrations, designs, etc.), you can find people who require this and you can get a bit of pocket money for it. But most people are to lazy to learn something like that. I'm not a lawyer, but as far as I know it's not forbidden until you do it commercial (taxes and other shit). But I'm not sure how it is in your country. ^^

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
It's a post about why leaking, where is this missing the point?

You can learn developing with 13 too, just use the internet. :p

The internet is something awesome. You can learn how to do something (developing, server administrations, designs, etc.), you can find people who require this and you can get a bit of pocket money for it. But most people are to lazy to learn something like that. I'm not a lawyer, but as far as I know it's not forbidden until you do it commercial (taxes and other shit). But I'm not sure how it is in your country. ^^
Next ass dev?
Stop crying.
Lot of users are poor. How they can buy it? It's not their problem, their living. There are poor families, that are living in very poor countries, believe me that kids are very happy to play some games, even it is like 1x per month, they're still smilling, still happy. Someone's even didn't see some game, because they're poor. And we're bad people, when we're trying to make them normal living? In not fucked world, that you MONEY DEVS are making?
Lot of users doesn't have allowed PayPal in their country, so they can't buy it. Then here is question, why are you selling plugins on Spigot? You can make your own site, where you can sell it.
Plugins are literally small shits, it's digital thing (FOR ONE GAME), THAT REALLY SHOULDN'T BE FOR MONEY. 99% of devs are money lovers, nothing more. They just want money money and money.
SUPPORT QUALITY:
Spigot logic:
Do 1-5 updates, get profit via selling, end with MC, Spigot.

Last edited:

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
@OhYeah55
Because they cant play minecraft without premium plugins? ^^
There are free alternatives for EVERYONE. You aren't supporting poor kids, you are supporting kids which are to young to buy plugins. It's the same when you steal alcohohl and give it to 12 year old kids.

There are many dev's which are developing because they like it, but they might need the money for themself. What if a developer is poor and he/she's developing for a bit pocket money? Also they need to pair their test servers, their domains or other things which are about the plugin. As a little plugin dev you DONT GET MUCH MONEY.

Where is the difference between selling on spigot and selling somewhere else? ._.

Why I'm not selling it on my own page? Because 1) I can't develope a page and 2) because nobody will find it there. It's the same like "Why are you selling your milk on a big market instead of infront of my home?". Maybe because NOBODY WILL FIND IT THERE?! Why should I develope something if nobody will use it, because nobody find it.

At the end, why plugins are small shit? Spigot/Bungeecord plugins can be more complex than java programms which are for sale ._.

btw, still better than selling support rank for money. I think WifiSpy only want money, money and money? ;)

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
@OhYeah55
Because they cant play minecraft without premium plugins? ^^
There are free alternatives for EVERYONE. You aren't supporting poor kids, you are supporting kids which are to young to buy plugins. It's the same when you steal alcohohl and give it to 12 year old kids.

There are many dev's which are developing because they like it, but they might need the money for themself. What if a developer is poor and he/she's developing for a bit pocket money? Also they need to pair their test servers, their domains or other things which are about the plugin. As a little plugin dev you DONT GET MUCH MONEY.

Where is the difference between selling on spigot and selling somewhere else? ._.

Why I'm not selling it on my own page? Because 1) I can't develope a page and 2) because nobody will find it there. It's the same like "Why are you selling your milk on a big market instead of infront of my home?". Maybe because NOBODY WILL FIND IT THERE?! Why should I develope something if nobody will use it, because nobody find it.

At the end, why plugins are small shit? Spigot/Bungeecord plugins can be more complex than java programms which are for sale ._.

btw, still better than selling support rank for money. I think WifiSpy only want money, money and money? ;)
Free alternatives, high quality.
What about the CB?, Spigot, premium plugins didn't exist. Free plugins just. Best years.
Do you know age category of Minecraft?
I think no.
1) I can't develope a page Then you can't name you as DEV.
2) It's your problem, you can propagate it.
It's for ONE game.
That's not needed rank, depends on users.

OMGItzHackz

I feel like i want to tell you guys about MY opinion

1)
We are in free country, and most of laws are now based on people and freedom. Some IS allowed to sell something with the price he wants. You know in real spigot, they sell what they make with their own price. I honestly don't know why are you asking this. But this is my understanding:
Spigot users sell their own developed applications(AKA plugins) to the spigot website. The reason why they are doing it, is to either be nice to each other, or get money from it. Some people is living with coding. Which means, if they don't make it a high price, they won't be able to live anymore. That's the main reason why they put "donation" in the spigot plugin overview page.

2)
Ok, obviously blackspigotmc is -Redacted-, since you can get almost everysingle spigot premium plugins for free. Their organization tries to leak the plugins, and post it online. They have same reason as normal spigot users. They want money. You know you can buy donator rank or vip rank and such in blackspigot? They give us a little "preview" of plugin, and it makes us want to buy donator ranks and stuff. Because they allow you to get MORE leaked plugins.
If you've read this far, you might have one question. "But you pay less money in blackspigotmc! That's not fair!" or you might have this question. "But there is also free spigot premium plugins that i was looking for a long time!" The answer for these 2 questions are actually pretty much same. In a good way, they want to help you to develop a better server. In a bad way, they just want to troll spigot users, and make them not use spigotmc. These answers are both correct, although it's more in a "help" side. They will help you develop the server, AND they will get a lots of attention. You know when lots of people joins your website and gets a lots of attention? Do you know the feeling of that? Most people wants that feeling too.
You might have another question here. "But why are they paying money for us? Did we do something good????". Most of money is basically NOT from blackspigotmc itself. The website is almost free, because they have ads. If you didn't know this, if you have an advertisement in your website, you will get money. Google ad is good way to host a website. I know that @WifiSpy or @OhYeah55 has posted a lots of cracked spigot plugins. But some(or most) of them are actually already paid in a different website. Which means, they didn't totally bought those plugins. All they did was re-leaking it. If i'm wrong, please correct me though. I'm not saying you guys(@WifiSpy or @OhYeah55) does not buy ANY plugins from spigotmc, i'm just saying you guys get some plugins in such other leaking websites and re-leaking it. Some blackspigotmc users shares their own plugin and re-leak them and upload it to the website too. So maybe that's enough for it.
To summarize, overall they leak plugins, to either help people, or to get attention or to troll spigotmc users.
3)
Me personally I love premium plugins. Some users (kids) cannot develop own plugin. Especially if it's a complex minigame plugin, it would take a time, and it's pretty hard to do. I know some coding stuff, so I have experiences with it.
I have good example for this question. If there is a puzzle that is almost impossible for you and you really want to solve and see how it ends up with, what would do? Will you keep trying and trying, or will you just get help from others? I bet you will get help from others!
That's exactly same thing in spigot leaking things. If you don't know how to develop a plugin, you just get one of these "Examples" or "premade". You can get help from spigotmc, but still it's really hard to do. As I mentioned in a answer 2, they leak plugins to help others. To help users who does not have money to afford a good plugin in spigotmc.

In conclusion, I think the plugin leaking is NOT allowed, but even it's not allowed, everyone uses it. Even you, the viewer of this text uses blackspigotmc. Everyone loves "free" stuffs right? Why would you pay for extra money?

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
I

1)
We are in free country, and most of laws are now based on people and freedom. Some IS allowed to sell something with the price he wants. You know in real spigot, they sell what they make with their own price. I honestly don't know why are you asking this. But this is my understanding:
Spigot users sell their own developed applications(AKA plugins) to the spigot website. The reason why they are doing it, is to either be nice to each other, or get money from it. Some people is living with coding. Which means, if they don't make it a high price, they won't be able to live anymore. That's the main reason why they put "donation" in the spigot plugin overview page.

2)
Ok, obviously blackspigotmc is -Redacted-, since you can get almost everysingle spigot premium plugins for free. Their organization tries to leak the plugins, and post it online. They have same reason as normal spigot users. They want money. You know you can buy donator rank or vip rank and such in blackspigot? They give us a little "preview" of plugin, and it makes us want to buy donator ranks and stuff. Because they allow you to get MORE leaked plugins.
If you've read this far, you might have one question. "But you pay less money in blackspigotmc! That's not fair!" or you might have this question. "But there is also free spigot premium plugins that i was looking for a long time!" The answer for these 2 questions are actually pretty much same. In a good way, they want to help you to develop a better server. In a bad way, they just want to troll spigot users, and make them not use spigotmc. These answers are both correct, although it's more in a "help" side. They will help you develop the server, AND they will get a lots of attention. You know when lots of people joins your website and gets a lots of attention? Do you know the feeling of that? Most people wants that feeling too.
You might have another question here. "But why are they paying money for us? Did we do something good????". Most of money is basically NOT from blackspigotmc itself. The website is almost free, because they have ads. If you didn't know this, if you have an advertisement in your website, you will get money. Google ad is good way to host a website. I know that @WifiSpy or @OhYeah55 has posted a lots of cracked spigot plugins. But some(or most) of them are actually already paid in a different website. Which means, they didn't totally bought those plugins. All they did was re-leaking it. If i'm wrong, please correct me though. I'm not saying you guys(@WifiSpy or @OhYeah55) does not buy ANY plugins from spigotmc, i'm just saying you guys get some plugins in such other leaking websites and re-leaking it. Some blackspigotmc users shares their own plugin and re-leak them and upload it to the website too. So maybe that's enough for it.
To summarize, overall they leak plugins, to either help people, or to get attention or to troll spigotmc users.
3)
Me personally I love premium plugins. Some users (kids) cannot develop own plugin. Especially if it's a complex minigame plugin, it would take a time, and it's pretty hard to do. I know some coding stuff, so I have experiences with it.
I have good example for this question. If there is a puzzle that is almost impossible for you and you really want to solve and see how it ends up with, what would do? Will you keep trying and trying, or will you just get help from others? I bet you will get help from others!
That's exactly same thing in spigot leaking things. If you don't know how to develop a plugin, you just get one of these "Examples" or "premade". You can get help from spigotmc, but still it's really hard to do. As I mentioned in a answer 2, they leak plugins to help others. To help users who does not have money to afford a good plugin in spigotmc.

In conclusion, I think the plugin leaking is NOT allowed, but even it's not allowed, everyone uses it. Even you, the viewer of this text uses blackspigotmc. Everyone loves "free" stuffs right? Why would you pay for extra money?
I never re-leaked a plugin.
And every plugin I leaked is bought :)

Last edited:

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
We do not "Re-Leak".
We either buy them ourselves, or receive them from users who want to DONATE plugins they have purchased TO US.
We are also the first site to have...
-Released EWG, Featherboard (Or any of maxims plugins), Leaderheads, AAC, AntiAura, and many many more plugins with ADVANCED piracy protection.

PS: I have actually LOST MONEY from this site so far.
The reason I took over this site was not for the money, but rather to become a bigger, well-known part of the minecraft community, which is something I had been aiming towards since I started playing minecraft many years ago.

OMGItzHackz

Sorry for telling you the wrong truth... I've should have asked you guys before I posted... I'm sorry if you felt bad.:oops:

I thought this website was same as other "leaking" website... Guess not...

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
Free alternatives, high quality.
What about the CB?, Spigot, premium plugins didn't exist. Free plugins just. Best years.
Do you know age category of Minecraft?
I think no.
1) I can't develope a page Then you can't name you as DEV.
2) It's your problem, you can propagate it.
It's for ONE game.
That's not needed rank, depends on users.

Enouhg for kids? They want premium plugins for the same reason they think the most expensive phone is the best phone. ^^

CB is dead, that's how it is. Also there are other site like MCMarket. ^^

Yes, I know it, but young kids shouldn't host big server networks or even try to do. For small servers with friends they can find EVERYTHING they need for free.

1) Hm, I'm not a developer because there are programming languages I don't know? Fuck logic.
2) Yes it's my problem to get buyers for my plugin, that's why I'm selling it on spigot, Where would be the dfiference if I sell it on my own page?

Wtf only because it's for one game it isn't much work? As I said there are plugins which are much more work than programms. btw, this one game has many users. It would be the same to say "This program is only for linux? You cant sell it, sorry."

Do you know age category of your page?

1)

2)
3)

Most of your post is true :eek:

3) Thats why the simply could download free alternatives. How often do I need to say this?

Leaking is -Redacted- and I hope one they @WifiSpy and other people will enjoy some time in the jail for it, because they are "damage" MANY people with that. Yes, free stuff is nice, but there is only one person which should decide if something is free or not. THE CREATOR OF THE WORK.

We do not "Re-Leak".
We either buy them ourselves, or receive them from users who want to DONATE plugins they have purchased TO US.
We are also the first site to have...
-Released EWG, Featherboard (Or any of maxims plugins), Leaderheads, AAC, AntiAura, and many many more plugins with ADVANCED piracy protection.

PS: I have actually LOST MONEY from this site so far.
The reason I took over this site was not for the money, but rather to become a bigger, well-known part of the minecraft community, which is something I had been aiming towards since I started playing minecraft many years ago.

They have money for donating for a leak, but not money for buying the plugin itself?
No antipiracy protection on spigot is advanced, because spigot doesn't allow their users to do them. Everything which would rek leakers is forbidden or it isn't added to they system. Also they said the won't update spigots antipiracy.

Yes, you lost money for this site and one day you may get in jail for that. You say you wan't fame. You can get it legally or illegally. People like big plugin dev's (e.g. konsolas) or big minecraft youtubers got their fame with much work on a legal way.
It looks like you are too lazy for that. You're doing the easy way which isn't legal.
But this is the internet, you can hide behind your nick. You can damage other people without any consiquences, but one day you might damage the wrong person which will use the power of the law. ^^

As far as I know you aren't a person with which you can discuss. You are just like "Fuck the system, EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!". You doesn't care about damaging other for fame and you're doing everything (doesnt care if legal of -Redacted-) to give 10 year old kids premium plugins instead of explaining them how to find alternatives.

Now you don't need to care about it, but one day may you spent hundred of your's into something and someone will leak it. You CANT tell me you would like it if someone isn't respecting your work.

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
Enouhg for kids? They want premium plugins for the same reason they think the most expensive phone is the best phone. ^^

CB is dead, that's how it is. Also there are other site like MCMarket. ^^

Yes, I know it, but young kids shouldn't host big server networks or even try to do. For small servers with friends they can find EVERYTHING they need for free.

1) Hm, I'm not a developer because there are programming languages I don't know? Fuck logic.
2) Yes it's my problem to get buyers for my plugin, that's why I'm selling it on spigot, Where would be the dfiference if I sell it on my own page?

Wtf only because it's for one game it isn't much work? As I said there are plugins which are much more work than programms. btw, this one game has many users. It would be the same to say "This program is only for linux? You cant sell it, sorry."

Do you know age category of your page?

Most of your post is true :eek:

3) Thats why the simply could download free alternatives. How often do I need to say this?

Leaking is -Redacted- and I hope one they @WifiSpy and other people will enjoy some time in the jail for it, because they are "damage" MANY people with that. Yes, free stuff is nice, but there is only one person which should decide if something is free or not. THE CREATOR OF THE WORK.

They have money for donating for a leak, but not money for buying the plugin itself?
No antipiracy protection on spigot is advanced, because spigot doesn't allow their users to do them. Everything which would rek leakers is forbidden or it isn't added to they system. Also they said the won't update spigots antipiracy.

Yes, you lost money for this site and one day you may get in jail for that. You say you wan't fame. You can get it legally or illegally. People like big plugin dev's (e.g. konsolas) or big minecraft youtubers got their fame with much work on a legal way.
It looks like you are too lazy for that. You're doing the easy way which isn't legal.
But this is the internet, you can hide behind your nick. You can damage other people without any consiquences, but one day you might damage the wrong person which will use the power of the law. ^^

As far as I know you aren't a person with which you can discuss. You are just like "Fuck the system, EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!". You doesn't care about damaging other for fame and you're doing everything (doesnt care if legal of -Redacted-) to give 10 year old kids premium plugins instead of explaining them how to find alternatives.

Now you don't need to care about it, but one day may you spent hundred of your's into something and someone will leak it. You CANT tell me you would like it if someone isn't respecting your work.
Read legal notice, anyway Spigot is -Redacted- too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: NOTICE: ALL M*NED.TO RESOURCES ARE VIRUSES