Why leaking plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGItzHackz

Read legal notice, anyway Spigot is -Redacted- too.
That is technically true. Spigot is also -Redacted- because of -Redacted-. They had to take down Spigot AND bukkit because of copyright law. But Spigot didn't. They kept continuing making build so does craftbukkit. But it's off the point. Not everything which is "-Redacted-" doesn't mean it's bad. Almost everyone uses spigot...

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
@OhYeah55
Which legal notice?

Where is spigot -Redacted- too? They "bypassed" the -Redacted-, so it's legal.

btw, nice that you didn't answer anything in my very big post. Looks like you can't argue anymore. :p

OMGItzHackz

@OhYeah55
Which legal notice?

btw, nice that you didn't answer anything in my very big post. Looks like you can't argue anymore. :p

I'm actually gonna get serious about this thread. I don't get WHY are you posting this, and WHY are you saying that you "won". Are you trying to take this website down? If so, please don't try... I don't think @WifiSpy or @OhYeah55 will ever do that.

Seriously, if I'm wrong, please just tell me what's the REAL point of this. Or is this thread just for fun? Or do you want to take those ALL -Redacted- leaking websites?

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I'm actually gonna get serious about this thread. I don't get WHY are you posting this, and WHY are you saying that you "won". Are you trying to take this website down? If so, please don't try... I don't think @WifiSpy or @OhYeah55 will ever do that.

Seriously, if I'm wrong, please just tell me what's the REAL point of this. Or is this thread just for fun? Or do you want to take those ALL -Redacted- leaking websites?
He didn't. :-D But I just said one word to hia your text from that big shit. ^^ and they're not legal.

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned

I say I won because nobody he didn't answer my arguments, so it looks like he can't answer it. So I "won" the discussion with him. ^^

If I could I would take all this websites down, but I can't. ^^

This discussion is only for fun because I wan't to discuss with leakers, but as you see, most leakers can't discuss about something. Spigot users can discuss about something, but some leakers say the are more intelligent than spigot user, that's funny, isn't it?

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
I say I won because nobody he didn't answer my arguments, so it looks like he can't answer it. So I "won" the discussion with him. ^^

This discussion is only for fun because I wan't to discuss with leakers, but as you see, most leakers can't discuss about something. Spigot users can discuss about something, but some leakers say the are more intelligent than spigot user, that's funny, isn't it?
->He didn't. :-D But I just said one word to hia your text from that big shit. ^^ and they're not legal.

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter

At this point I am legit seriously pissed off. You're here just because your salty kids aren't learning the world works, not to mention "some leakers say they are more intelligent than spigot users, that's funny." but the only thing I find funny here is how you bring up a lie to try to turn this conversation away from the point that this hate is directed at you. You are really annoying. Maybe if you don't stop trying to see from your point only, just imagine yourself in my shoes. Hell, I'll even simplify it for you. I have no money. My parents do, they won't give me it. I can't make money. (I might be able to in a year at 14. I've tried learning to code, it's not for me. I need professional teaching because I'm dumb lel, example: High-school.) What if I want a premium plugin for free? I see this website, and download it. Yes, there are free alternatives but since the free premium version is on the internet I'd rather download that instead of a free alternative, because, for the fact it's free. If there are free alternatives, then why have the premium plugin cost money? I understand developers need to buy a coffee one way or another, and they might get another job to do so. But, for the ones that only make money from developing, that's good for them. Next April, on the twelfth, I'll get a job (as my age is fourteen) and pay for the plugins. Until then, us kiddies under the age of 14 are either fucked, and if not, have parents who'll let them buy a premium plugin. The thing is, buying a five dollar rank on a minecraft server isn't that bad. It's a one time thing (most of the time) and you always have it. Same with plugins. Except good premium plugins are easier to find and want to get than a rank on a good minecraft server. After a few years of playing minecraft, in my experience, a good server is hard to find because I've seen everything and on most servers I am OP, high leveled, etc. and the others I'm on are the ones I'm not intrested in. I want a lot of plugins, what better way then to get a lot of them for free than BSMC. I want some ranks on minecraft servers, and if I get one it'll provide me a lot better fun than 1 plugin, but with multiple plugins it's a unique experience, so the money / fun scale varies. At this point I know I'm not making sense and I'm tired as hell so good night, hopefully I get up early enough and remember to reply to your reply to this reply to your reply to my first reply. My brain hurts. Good bye.

TLDR: We don't give a flying rat's ass if you don't like us "leaking" plugins or not, they're free so no matter how much you whine we'll still download them.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
EWG = EpicWorldGenerator. Since when is AsyncWorldEdit an alternative for that? xD
It was an honest mistake on my part. Was typing that at 3AM xD

You are support kids which are like: "No I don't want this Samsung phone which has the same power as the iPhone for the half price! IPHONES ARE BETTER, THEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE!!11". Sorry, but that's the truth.
Hmm, how long have you been in BSMC exactly? Wait, Sept 2016. Not too long. So you do not know how BSMC works. Here, let me help you get into the loop of how things are done here:
> Someone requests a plugin.
> If we know there's a free alternative that does completely or 90% the same thing as the premium one, we would suggest that instead to save everyone the trouble.
> If there is none or if the alternatives are subpar, we provide a link to where they can download the plugin or wait for someone who has the plugin to release it.
Now you know, so please get your facts right before saying anything about it. ;)

Also, your comparison with Samsung and iPhone is off. BSMC is more like, someone wants to play a game or test an app that's available on iTunes and the versions in the Google Playstore are just ripoffs of the game/app. We won't give them an android to use an app from itunes, would we? :p

First, it's not hard to get a bit "pocket money" in the internet. Just learn something like developing, designing, "modding", etc.
The internet is something awesome. You can learn how to do something (developing, server administrations, designs, etc.), you can find people who require this and you can get a bit of pocket money for it. But most people are to lazy to learn something like that.
Since you mentioned learning...do you have any idea how much time it takes to learn those things and BE DECENT ENOUGH on those areas to be able to "get a bit of pocket money on the internet"?

Ok, see...I dare you to learn plugin development today (if you do not know it yet) and let's see if you can sell a plugin tomorrow or the next day or next week. Pls, let me know if you made any sales. Would be glad to follow your methods on how to make a quick $ on the internet. I'd be waiting for an update. ;)

Sure, if one tries to learn how to develop that'll take a while because they've got to start with the basics. You don't get to learn how to develop/mod/design overnight. Also, you may be finding it easy for you since you probably live in the US. But do you even know circumstances are different for other people in other countries or even in their personal situations? Some countries have fewer options that those in the US, for example. I, for one, do not live in the US and I literally had to wait to be of legal age to be able to open a bank account so that I could get Paypal. Could I have asked my parents? Nope, my parents believe that if I want/need something, I should work for it myself. So even if I had money to buy things online, I had to wait till I could open a bank account and have paypal. Not everyone is as privileged as you are. Tell me, how would I have been able to earn a bit of pocket money online if I had no means of receiving payments for my services without a PayPal account? And how will I be able to "withdraw" those earnings without a bank account? You said so yourself...
But I'm not sure how it is in your country. ^^
So pls, tell me more with your privileged childhood :p

If I would be an admin of a leak site I would only allow leaks of overpriced plugins ^^
You realize how ironic and stupid you just sounded? xDDD
"OH, I HATE LEAKING! What's wrong with getting paid for the hard work you put in making plugins... BUT WAIT! If it's expensive, I'm fine with leaking it hehe"
Buddy, leaking is leaking, no matter how big or small, how expensive or cheap the leaked item is. And that's basically the whole idea of why plugins are leaked. NOT EVERYONE can pay for $2/$5/$10/$20 plugins. That may not be much for you but it can be a lot for others. If converted to my currency, I can do so much with $2 alone.

It's the same when you steal alcohohl and give it to 12 year old kids.
That's a very stupid analogy. Plugins aren't age-restricted unlike alcohol is. Don't compare two extremely different things. xD Say, if I buy a bag of chips, is it forbidden for me to share it to others just because I paid for it and they didn't?

They have money for donating for a leak, but not money for buying the plugin itself?
Because some people can afford $2.50 but not if it was $5 or $10. Simple as that. Do you even know if those who has supporter ranks in here purchased plugins on spigot or not? I bet you they have purchased spigot plugins themselves. There's where half of the leaks here on BSMC come from, community-submitted leaks. To name a few....
I, for one, do not have any issues with premium plugins. I have purchased some myself.
I never re-leaked a plugin.
And every plugin I leaked is bought :)
We either buy them ourselves, or receive them from users who want to DONATE plugins they have purchased TO US.
-----------------
Yes, I know it, but young kids shouldn't host big server networks or even try to do.
Look at you...trying to tell people what they can and they cannot do. You know nothing of people's capabilities and circumstances to be able to say young kids shouldn't host big server networks or even try. What even is wrong with trying to do that? One can only learn if they try. Don't be such a dream-breaker, geez xD What would you have done if I told you when you were a little kid that you cannot and shouldn't have a big server network even if you knew you had the basic resources (e.g. dedicated host or home host, server & plugin management skills, etc) and knowledge to make one? :p

No antipiracy protection on spigot is advanced, because spigot doesn't allow their users to do them. Everything which would rek leakers is forbidden or it isn't added to they system. Also they said the won't update spigots antipiracy.
Ever heard of a plugin that disables the server and clears its server files upon piracy detection? So tell me if that's not advanced or nothing that rekts leakers? That plugin has been reported multiple times to have done that so pls tell me more about spigot foridding an antipiracy protection like that. Also, Spigot won't update its antipiracy because they could care less about premium plugins being leaked. Opening an area for developers to sell their plugins is just something Spigot offered because it was requested. That is not what and why Spigot was made. It was mainly for the development of Spigot and Craftbukkit itself, including plugins for it, not for selling stuff. So Spigot doesn't concern themselves with those matters because they didn't create the spigot community for that reason in the first place. They just allowed it upon request.

Funny thing is, that's how BSMC works. We do not host any of the leaked plugins in our site nor in our server. All the plugins in here are uploaded to external file hosting sites and posted here. Technically, BSMC is just a DIRECTORY of leaked plugins. There are no violations to listing leaked plugins and where to download them. :p Spigot bypassed the -Redacted- by not hosting/distribute spigot, bukkit & craftbukkit builds themselves but by providing a built tool that will allow people to compile these themselves which makes their continued development of Spigot and Craftbukkit legal, therefore bypassing the -Redacted-. BSMC bypasses any form of -Redacted- takedowns due to the fact that we do not host/distribute premium plugins ourselves but only serve as a listing/directory to these plugins. If Spigot's activities are legal, BSMC's are legal. ;)

OMGItzHackz

At this point I am legit seriously pissed off. You're here just because your salty kids aren't learning the world works, not to mention "some leakers say they are more intelligent than spigot users, that's funny." but the only thing I find funny here is how you bring up a lie to try to turn this conversation away from the point that this hate is directed at you. You are really annoying. Maybe if you don't stop trying to see from your point only, just imagine yourself in my shoes. Hell, I'll even simplify it for you. I have no money. My parents do, they won't give me it. I can't make money. (I might be able to in a year at 14. I've tried learning to code, it's not for me. I need professional teaching because I'm dumb lel, example: High-school.) What if I want a premium plugin for free? I see this website, and download it. Yes, there are free alternatives but since the free premium version is on the internet I'd rather download that instead of a free alternative, because, for the fact it's free. If there are free alternatives, then why have the premium plugin cost money? I understand developers need to buy a coffee one way or another, and they might get another job to do so. But, for the ones that only make money from developing, that's good for them. Next April, on the twelfth, I'll get a job (as my age is fourteen) and pay for the plugins. Until then, us kiddies under the age of 14 are either fucked, and if not, have parents who'll let them buy a premium plugin. The thing is, buying a five dollar rank on a minecraft server isn't that bad. It's a one time thing (most of the time) and you always have it. Same with plugins. Except good premium plugins are easier to find and want to get than a rank on a good minecraft server. After a few years of playing minecraft, in my experience, a good server is hard to find because I've seen everything and on most servers I am OP, high leveled, etc. and the others I'm on are the ones I'm not intrested in. I want a lot of plugins, what better way then to get a lot of them for free than BSMC. I want some ranks on minecraft servers, and if I get one it'll provide me a lot better fun than 1 plugin, but with multiple plugins it's a unique experience, so the money / fun scale varies. At this point I know I'm not making sense and I'm tired as hell so good night, hopefully I get up early enough and remember to reply to your reply to this reply to your reply to my first reply. My brain hurts. Good bye.

TLDR: We don't give a flying rat's ass if you don't like us "leaking" plugins or not, they're free so no matter how much you whine we'll still download them.

I totally agree with you...

Why are you being like a SALTY kid? just why? I really don't get the point of doing this. I understand that you hate this website SO MUCH, but, why are you being so salty? XD stop being such a twelvie. Don't say anything else about this website. No disstrack, simply LEAVE <3

TheRealBruh

Banned
Banned
It was an honest mistake on my part. Was typing that at 3AM xD

Hmm, how long have you been in BSMC exactly? Wait, Sept 2016. Not too long. So you do not know how BSMC works. Here, let me help you get into the loop of how things are done here:
> Someone requests a plugin.
> If we know there's a free alternative that does completely or 90% the same thing as the premium one, we would suggest that instead to save everyone the trouble.
> If there is none or if the alternatives are subpar, we provide a link to where they can download the plugin or wait for someone who has the plugin to release it.
Now you know, so please get your facts right before saying anything about it. ;)

Also, your comparison with Samsung and iPhone is off. BSMC is more like, someone wants to play a game or test an app that's available on iTunes and the versions in the Google Playstore are just ripoffs of the game/app. We won't give them an android to use an app from itunes, would we? :p

Since you mentioned learning...do you have any idea how much time it takes to learn those things and BE DECENT ENOUGH on those areas to be able to "get a bit of pocket money on the internet"?

Ok, see...I dare you to learn plugin development today (if you do not know it yet) and let's see if you can sell a plugin tomorrow or the next day or next week. Pls, let me know if you made any sales. Would be glad to follow your methods on how to make a quick $ on the internet. I'd be waiting for an update. ;)

Sure, if one tries to learn how to develop that'll take a while because they've got to start with the basics. You don't get to learn how to develop/mod/design overnight. Also, you may be finding it easy for you since you probably live in the US. But do you even know circumstances are different for other people in other countries or even in their personal situations? Some countries have fewer options that those in the US, for example. I, for one, do not live in the US and I literally had to wait to be of legal age to be able to open a bank account so that I could get Paypal. Could I have asked my parents? Nope, my parents believe that if I want/need something, I should work for it myself. So even if I had money to buy things online, I had to wait till I could open a bank account and have paypal. Not everyone is as privileged as you are. Tell me, how would I have been able to earn a bit of pocket money online if I had no means of receiving payments for my services without a PayPal account? And how will I be able to "withdraw" those earnings without a bank account? You said so yourself...

So pls, tell me more with your privileged childhood :p

You realize how ironic and stupid you just sounded? xDDD
"OH, I HATE LEAKING! What's wrong with getting paid for the hard work you put in making plugins... BUT WAIT! If it's expensive, I'm fine with leaking it hehe"
Buddy, leaking is leaking, no matter how big or small, how expensive or cheap the leaked item is. And that's basically the whole idea of why plugins are leaked. NOT EVERYONE can pay for $2/$5/$10/$20 plugins. That may not be much for you but it can be a lot for others. If converted to my currency, I can do so much with $2 alone.

That's a very stupid analogy. Plugins aren't age-restricted unlike alcohol is. Don't compare two extremely different things. xD Say, if I buy a bag of chips, is it forbidden for me to share it to others just because I paid for it and they didn't?

Because some people can afford $2.50 but not if it was $5 or $10. Simple as that. Do you even know if those who has supporter ranks in here purchased plugins on spigot or not? I bet you they have purchased spigot plugins themselves. There's where half of the leaks here on BSMC come from, community-submitted leaks. To name a few....

-----------------

Look at you...trying to tell people what they can and they cannot do. You know nothing of people's capabilities and circumstances to be able to say young kids shouldn't host big server networks or even try. What even is wrong with trying to do that? One can only learn if they try. Don't be such a dream-breaker, geez xD What would you have done if I told you when you were a little kid that you cannot and shouldn't have a big server network even if you knew you had the basic resources (e.g. dedicated host or home host, server & plugin management skills, etc) and knowledge to make one? :p

Ever heard of a plugin that disables the server and clears its server files upon piracy detection? So tell me if that's not advanced or nothing that rekts leakers? That plugin has been reported multiple times to have done that so pls tell me more about spigot foridding an antipiracy protection like that. Also, Spigot won't update its antipiracy because they could care less about premium plugins being leaked. Opening an area for developers to sell their plugins is just something Spigot offered because it was requested. That is not what and why Spigot was made. It was mainly for the development of Spigot and Craftbukkit itself, including plugins for it, not for selling stuff. So Spigot doesn't concern themselves with those matters because they didn't create the spigot community for that reason in the first place. They just allowed it upon request.

Funny thing is, that's how BSMC works. We do not host any of the leaked plugins in our site nor in our server. All the plugins in here are uploaded to external file hosting sites and posted here. Technically, BSMC is just a DIRECTORY of leaked plugins. There are no violations to listing leaked plugins and where to download them. :p Spigot bypassed the -Redacted- by not hosting/distribute spigot, bukkit & craftbukkit builds themselves but by providing a built tool that will allow people to compile these themselves which makes their continued development of Spigot and Craftbukkit legal, therefore bypassing the -Redacted-. BSMC bypasses any form of -Redacted- takedowns due to the fact that we do not host/distribute premium plugins ourselves but only serve as a listing/directory to these plugins. If Spigot's activities are legal, BSMC's are legal. ;)

There are AAC leaks. AAC has free alternatives (ncp), so, why is it leaked? ^^

Yes, it will take some weeks to learn a programm language. But for no work you'll get no money. After some weeks when you learned it you can sell some small plugins on spigot or do some small custom plugins. Where's the problem?

It's not okay if you leak anything, but it's more understandable to leak overpriced things than leaking fair-priced things. ^^
Yes, leaking is leaking, but YOU are telling me that blackspigotmc leak things because of moral things. (people don't have enough money.). You only care about the kids. You do something good for the kids, but you do something bad for the developers. Why do you thing this is right?

Yes, you can learn if you try it. I also had some servers as a little kid, without buying any premium plugin. You don't need premium plugins for that.

This isn't an advanced protection. The protection IN THE CODE isn't better than without doing this. With better antipiracy I mean UserID splitting, licencing keys, etc. That would be advanced and if spigot would give me that options it would take a long time to crack my plugin. ^^

BlackSpigotMC is only a dictionary of leaks, that's true. The difference is, many teammembers of BSMC are leakers, they upload it there. If the police would catch them BSMC wouldn't be able to run anymore. Also, spigot doesn't damage anyone with their work, BSMC does.

OMGItzHackz

There are AAC leaks. AAC has free alternatives (ncp), so, why is it leaked? ^^

Yes, it will take some weeks to learn a programm language. But for no work you'll get no money. After some weeks when you learned it you can sell some small plugins on spigot or do some small custom plugins. Where's the problem?

It's not okay if you leak anything, but it's more understandable to leak overpriced things than leaking fair-priced things. ^^
Yes, leaking is leaking, but YOU are telling me that blackspigotmc leak things because of moral things. (people don't have enough money.). You only care about the kids. You do something good for the kids, but you do something bad for the developers. Why do you thing this is right?

Yes, you can learn if you try it. I also had some servers as a little kid, without buying any premium plugin. You don't need premium plugins for that.

This isn't an advanced protection. The protection IN THE CODE isn't better than without doing this. With better antipiracy I mean UserID splitting, licencing keys, etc. That would be advanced and if spigot would give me that options it would take a long time to crack my plugin. ^^

BlackSpigotMC is only a dictionary of leaks, that's true. The difference is, many teammembers of BSMC are leakers, they upload it there. If the police would catch them BSMC wouldn't be able to run anymore. Also, spigot doesn't damage anyone with their work, BSMC does.

So which side are you on? From my understanding, I feel like you are more on "No Leak" side...

OMGItzHackz

@OMGItzHackz
Discuss with leakers about the question "why the doesn't respect the work of other people" aka "Why leaking plugins"

I'm pretty sure just downloading the "leaked" plugin in this website can be also mean "respect" the work of other people. Even they don't donate it, you will still use the plugin and have fun with it right?
I'm pretty sure that the developers just make the plugin costs money because of donation for better development, although some people can't afford it, and comes to this website. So my thought is they do respect the developer but they just can't afford it...

OMGItzHackz

@OMGItzHackz
It's not respectful to steal something from someone.

I'm pretty sure there is difference between STEALING it and LEAKING it. Well I'm not saying LEAKING it is respectful and allowed in the world, but I'll just tell you the point of STEALING. Stealing is when you copy their part of code and put it in YOUR plugin without credit them. This can be also defined as plagiarism. LEAKING means, BUY plugin and remove the anti-protection to allow everyone to use. Since the leaker must buy a plugin in order to leak the plugin, at least leaker donates to the developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    hfdgbocjl @ hfdgbocjl: i want to post a plugin