RESOLVED SilverHuskey BSMC Community Manager Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

░░-DankMaverick-░░

CR Manager/Plugin Cracker
Banned
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I feel as your a hypocrite. You joined the day after me and have only 4 more posts. You haven't seen me in the discord because i'm there when your not, But i assure you i'm very active. And i helped the whole community with an EXPENSIVE plugin that nobody cared to leak and EVERYONE wanted. I find your whole argument to be flawed.
I have been apart of BSMC before the deface and came back after the merge

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I have been apart of BSMC before the deface and came back after the merge
Okay. That does not mean i cannot still do a good job here. So far the only argument you have justified is the lack of posts. I'm Still very active on discord and again... Plugin leak.

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Some of my resources are BSMC exclusive yet I don't get glory

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This is some of the Staff Members dislike, or don't approve of this application...
+1 He's really good at dealing with people and he helped me find this amazing site!
He is a nice dude. He helped me to finden this Amazon site.
+1 Great helper, very dedicated and can do a lot for the site, does any task set and is very creative. A lot of positives, canceling out any negatives that could possibly occur (Doubt there would be anything wrong).
I approve of Silver Huskey.
He is absolutely cut out to be staff, if not even overqualified.
His talents are many and essential for a position on this server.
I hope he becomes staff because he is one of those very few who fully deserves and are prepared for responsibility.
+1 Hes a great guy he showed me this site that i WILL be using Hes also a really great guy 100% deserves staff
All these accounts have only 1 post count on them, and all but one was created today... They can be your "friends" or whatever, but all the current staff that were at least recently hired (within last 2 months) didn't ask their friends to make an account only to vouch for them... To me, those votes should not count, but that is up to @WifiSpy to decide... as technically they are not part of the community if they join, just to vouch then never to return again. I hope you see where I am coming from here, it is just suspicious as we may think that they are alts you created to boost your application. If you would like to discuss in Private Message, message me if you need more of an explanation.

EDIT: Another one...

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
This is some of the Staff Members dislike, or don't approve of this application...

All these accounts have only 1 post count on them, and all but one was created today... They can be your "friends" or whatever, but all the current staff that were at least recently hired (within last 2 months) didn't ask their friends to make an account only to vouch for them... To me, those votes should not count, but that is up to @WifiSpy to decide... as technically they are not part of the community if they join, just to vouch then never to return again. I hope you see where I am coming from here, it is just suspicious as we may think that they are alts you created to boost your application. If you would like to discuss in Private Message, message me if you need more of an explanation.

EDIT: Another one...
They are not alts. Check their Ip's Also i am pretty sure all if not most of them will remain active. I asked friends who i think would like the site. I gaurentee all the ones you tagged will stay (excluding seba)

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Vouches by accounts that were created AFTER THE DATE THE APPLICATION WAS POSTED, do not count.

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
They are not alts. Check their Ip's Also i am pretty sure all if not most of them will remain active. I asked friends who i think would like the site. I gaurentee all the ones you tagged will stay (excluding seba)
You could easily turn on a VPN and create the accounts, but I do find it interesting how all the accounts got off right after posting it. None of them have been on since their own individual post

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Current score 2/20

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Vouches by accounts that were created AFTER THE DATE THE APPLICATION WAS POSTED, do not count.
That would have been nice to know.

You could easily turn on a VPN and create the accounts, but I do find it interesting how all the accounts got off right after posting it. None of them have been on since their own individual post
You can trace a VPN, also most of them live in the UK where it is past midnight.

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Deleted all the non counted ratings. Just so there is no confusion later.

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
FIne you win. I give up
My advice to you is to have me lock this thread, and for you to engage with the community for a few weeks by actually posting, and uploading resources so you get more well-known. I was known in less than a week because I was so active. Even if you can't be on that much, spread it out and apply again when you get around 50-60 posts and 10 resources. Accomplish that, then people will get to know you, and will actually vouch for you rather than you going to have your friends make an account and then vouch for you. (This is my advice, not BSMC's recommendations or anything like that) You are not being scored on your knowledge, you are being scored on what the community thinks of you. Think about what I have recommended in this post and let me know.

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
My advice to you is to have me lock this thread, and for you to engage with the community for a few weeks by actually posting, and uploading resources so you get more well-known. I was known in less than a week because I was so active. Even if you can't be on that much, spread it out and apply again when you get around 50-60 posts and 10 resources. Accomplish that, then people will get to know you, and will actually vouch for you rather than you going to have your friends make an account and then vouch for you. (This is my advice, not BSMC's recommendations or anything like that) You are not being scored on your knowledge, you are being scored on what the community thinks of you. Think about what I have recommended in this post and let me know.
I dont have the kind of money for those resources I like how you made this pay to win now.

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Please close the thread. I'm not stupid enough to try and be staff in a community where all the staff hates me. I just wanted to help. That's all.

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Please close the thread. I'm not stupid enough to try and be staff in a community where all the staff hates me. I just wanted to help. That's all.
The staff do not hate you at all. We just disagree with your decision to make a Staff Application when you are not known very well and asked your friends who have never been on BSMC before to vouch for you. Locking, you are making a smart choice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: @RealNotSound can you help? :/