RESOLVED SilverHuskey BSMC Community Manager Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
IGN: SilverHuskey

First name: Liam

TimeZone: US Central

How long have I been a member of this community: 4-5 months I believe, (On this account. I had another account and I forgot what it was. I was skeptical of this site so I made a fake account at first.)

How trusted am I? On BSMC? Im not sure... I have leaked one good plugin and it was MassiveCombat, which got many downloads in the first few days alone and it has gotten nothing but positive feedback.

How did I find BSMC: Looking for a MassiveCombat leak oddly enough.

How much time am I willing to spend over BSMC: Up to 12 hours a day.

Why do i want to help BSMC?: Because I like the site and the community and I would like to get more involved. I also need something to do in my free time, and I also really enjoy helping answer questions on forums.

Why am i a good community manager?: I am good with people and I am very good at helping them solve issues, I can easily and quickly help users get their issues resolved without a slight bit of turbulence.

What makes me different from other people?: Well I can do a large variety of things and I would like to get BSMC another really cool draw... (An official BSMC server in which I would like to be a community manager there as well... I have quite a lot of cool ideas for this and I think I can turn that idea into a big money printer.) While I am sometimes very reclusive I can also be friendly and warm, I do enjoy helping deep down despite how cold I may seem sometimes.

Is there anything else to know about me?: Yes I am honest to a fault and horribly self aware, I don't lie to anyone, Not even myself. This makes me a great person to talk to if you need help, but not so great as a close comforting friend, Because no matter how much I like you I will always tell you the truth I see in my eyes, no matter how harsh.

Do I have any previous experience with community management?: Yes I do. I have run several of my own Minecraft servers all of which I was community manager as well. In addition to this i have worked for a number of other servers.

BlueDoves: Here i was a head moderator and I was responsible for running around the forum page and helping players who had any kind of questions.

Eglboglecraft: I was an admin and I took charge of staff applications, as well as ban appeals.

NovitiumCraft: On this server I was once again a moderator and i was in charge of moderating chat and the forums.

FreedomUnited: On this server I was an admin and it was my job to keep track of all the moderators and helpers, and to double check all mutes and bans they made.

I also noticed BSMC does not have someone to run around answering stupid questions and helping new people and reading EVERY SINGLE POST to make sure it is clean of vulgar things. I would like to do that basically, Its not a huge job but its essential and I feel I can be good at it.

Last edited:

DonaldTrump

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
+1 Good guy he helped me with a leak. <3

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Okay... I don't remember ever seeing an announcement saying that we are looking for a Manager... If there was then I would fight for that role :p lmao closing thread.

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Unlocking thread, @WifiSpy is fine with him applying

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
IGN: SilverHuskey

First name: Liam

TimeZone: US Central

How long have I been a member of this community: 4-5 months i believe (On this account, i had another account and i forgot what it was as i was skeptical of this site so i made a fake account at first)

How trusted am I? On BSMC? Im not sure... I have leaked one good plugin and it was MassiveCombat which got many downloads in the first few days alone and it has gotten nothing but positive feedback.

How did I find BSMC: Looking for a MassiveCombat leak oddly enough.

How much time am I willing to spend over BSMC: 4-7 hours a day.

Why do i want to help BSMC?: because i like the site and the community and i would like to get more involved.

Why am i a good community manager?: I am good with people and i am very good at helping them solve issues, I can easily and quickly help users get their issues resolved without a slight bit of turbulence.

What makes me different from other people?: Well i can do a large variety of things and i would like to get BSMC another really cool draw... (An official BSMC server in which i would like to be a community manager there as well... I have quite a lot of cool ideas for this and i think i can turn that idea into a big money printer.) While i am sometimes very reclusive i can also be friendly and warm, i do enjoy helping deep down despite how cold i may seem sometimes.

Is there anything else to know about me?: Yes i am honest to a fault and horribly self aware, i dont lie to anyone even myself, which makes me a great person to talk to if you need help but not so great as a close comforting friend. Because no matter how much i like you i will always tell you the truth i see in my eyes, no matter how harsh.

I also noticed BSMC does not have someone to run around answering stupid questions and helping new people and reading EVERY SINGLE POST to make sure it is clean of vulgar things. I would like to do that basically, Its not a huge job but its essential and i feel i can be good at it.
Have you managed anything before? Servers? Communities? Other Leak sites? Btw 31 grammar errors :rolleyes:

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Have you managed anything before? Servers? Communities? Other Leak sites? Btw 31 grammar errors :rolleyes:
Yes i have managed stuff before, also sorry i will attempt to find these errors if it so please you. I have managed quite a few minecraft servers, as well as forums for these servers. Sadly most of these servers no longer exist.

Last edited:

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Yes i have managed stuff before, also sorry i will attempt to find these errors if it so please you. I have managed quite a few minecraft servers, as well as forums for these servers. Sadly most of these servers no longer exist.
What is your first language?

░░-DankMaverick-░░

CR Manager/Plugin Cracker
Banned
-I have barely seen you in the chat on discord
-Haven't heard of you helping BSMC
-Got barely any posts

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
-1 Never seen or heard of you before. I believe staff applicants should be known a little before applying.. but that is just me.. I had over 100 messages and over 100 resources... but hey I did that in less than a week xD

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
-I have barely seen you in the chat on discord
-Haven't heard of you helping BSMC
-Got barely any posts
I feel as your a hypocrite. You joined the day after me and have only 4 more posts. You haven't seen me in the discord because i'm there when your not, But i assure you i'm very active. And i helped the whole community with an EXPENSIVE plugin that nobody cared to leak and EVERYONE wanted. I find your whole argument to be flawed.

Rxperier

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
-1 Never seen or heard of you before. I believe staff applicants should be known a little before applying.. but that is just me.. I had over 100 messages and over 100 resources... but hey I did that in less than a week xD
I have not really gotten involved until recently when i posted my MassiveCombat plugin leak. Hey you never know. Maybe in a week ill have more posts than you. Do not judge too swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Foiapomba123 @ Foiapomba123: Ahh, sorry