Best Anticheat

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Don't use leaked AGC, and the best PUBLIC anti-cheat you could use is probably AAC (latest version only), or Spartan with a really good configuration (default false flags a ton). Verus is alright though clients do have a working disabler which allows easy bypasses. Only downside to AAC is how long it takes to configure (premade configs are outdated or are just terrible).

Apart from that, then I would recommend going for a custom anti-cheat made specifically for you or your network. That is & always will be the best option.

PandaHD

Don't use leaked AGC, and the best PUBLIC anti-cheat you could use is probably AAC (latest version only), or Spartan with a really good configuration (default false flags a ton). Verus is alright though clients do have a working disabler which allows easy bypasses. Only downside to AAC is how long it takes to configure (premade configs are outdated or are just terrible).

Apart from that, then I would recommend going for a custom anti-cheat made specifically for you or your network. That is & always will be the best option.
Where can i get the latest aac Version?
blackspigot Link?

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Where can i get the latest aac Version?
blackspigot Link?
Latest version isn't leaked here, and I hope it doesn't get leaked. If you want it, buy it. The developer of it should be supported for his hard work over the years.