Best Anticheat

PandaHD

Hey everyone,
I have a question.
Which one is the best Anticheat for the spigot version 1.8.8?

Daof

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
You can try AGC for the 1.8.8, custom and nice anticheat.

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Don't use leaked AGC, and the best PUBLIC anti-cheat you could use is probably AAC (latest version only), or Spartan with a really good configuration (default false flags a ton). Verus is alright though clients do have a working disabler which allows easy bypasses. Only downside to AAC is how long it takes to configure (premade configs are outdated or are just terrible).

Apart from that, then I would recommend going for a custom anti-cheat made specifically for you or your network. That is & always will be the best option.

PandaHD

Don't use leaked AGC, and the best PUBLIC anti-cheat you could use is probably AAC (latest version only), or Spartan with a really good configuration (default false flags a ton). Verus is alright though clients do have a working disabler which allows easy bypasses. Only downside to AAC is how long it takes to configure (premade configs are outdated or are just terrible).

Apart from that, then I would recommend going for a custom anti-cheat made specifically for you or your network. That is & always will be the best option.
Where can i get the latest aac Version?
blackspigot Link?

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Where can i get the latest aac Version?
blackspigot Link?
Latest version isn't leaked here, and I hope it doesn't get leaked. If you want it, buy it. The developer of it should be supported for his hard work over the years.

PandaHD

Latest version isn't leaked here, and I hope it doesn't get leaked. If you want it, buy it. The developer of it should be supported for his hard work over the years.
Do you know a good Spartan Configuration?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    hfdgbocjl @ hfdgbocjl: i want to post a plugin