(DONE) ✺ Aqua Core ✺ (25% OFF) Ranks | Punishments | Essentials | Tags | Settings | Server Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkPop

📚 Just Chill 🖇
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
If i leak this i will be the hero ?:) hmmm

SpreaZz_

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
  • Name of the plugin you want: Aqua Core
  • Link: https://www.mc-market.org/resources/11118/
  • Price: 30.99USD
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: This plugin is 100 configurable and has many features such as Rank Assigning with a GUI and I believe many people would want a Permission and Rank plugin in a GUI. It also includes a Punishment plugin and a Report plugin with Alerts and is also configurable. It has almost every feature Essentials has and includes Staff Chat and Administrator Chat and alerts staff when another staff joined the server or switched servers. Finally, it has Chat Filter, Chat Management, System Management, and Freeze Players System and would benefit a lot of server owners and make a server unique and fun with just 1 plugin. All in all, I believe this plugins should be Leaked because it has many features, active developer, 5 Star Rating, and I believe many people will love it.
+1

ea sports

if u want ranks, check out ultra permissions, yet I do believe this could be an amazing recource. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade