(DONE) ✺ Aqua Core ✺ (25% OFF) Ranks | Punishments | Essentials | Tags | Settings | Server Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revealed

Revealed
SpigotVIP
Supporter
  • Name of the plugin you want: Aqua Core
  • Link: https://www.mc-market.org/resources/11118/
  • Price: 30.99USD
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: This plugin is 100 configurable and has many features such as Rank Assigning with a GUI and I believe many people would want a Permission and Rank plugin in a GUI. It also includes a Punishment plugin and a Report plugin with Alerts and is also configurable. It has almost every feature Essentials has and includes Staff Chat and Administrator Chat and alerts staff when another staff joined the server or switched servers. Finally, it has Chat Filter, Chat Management, System Management, and Freeze Players System and would benefit a lot of server owners and make a server unique and fun with just 1 plugin. All in all, I believe this plugins should be Leaked because it has many features, active developer, 5 Star Rating, and I believe many people will love it.

Revealed

Revealed
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Thank you guys for writing down a +1, hope some staff could leak that.

LayLim

Thank you guys for writing down a +1, hope some staff could leak that.
I dm'd LegitSpigot yesterday and he said it would take a while to leak due to it being pricy and it possibly having a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    L @ l kjhgfedrwsqa: fuck u