FAWE is designed for efficient world editing.
- Simple to setup and use
- Extremely configurable
- Uses minimal CPU/Memory
- Safe for many players to use
- Insanely fast, when using the slowest mode
> Features for you
- Over 200 Commands
- Style and translate messages and commands
- (No setup required) clipboard web integration (Clipboard | Assets)
- Unlimited //undo, per world history and fast lookups/rollback
- Advanced per player limits (entity, tiles, memory, changes, iterations, regions, inventory)
- Brush saving, visualization, targeting modes/masks and scroll actions
- Use Anvil commands to change billions of blocks (e.g. remove all chests, trim worlds, etc)
- Use CFI commands to generate worlds using heightmaps.
- Convert maps or schematics between PC and MCPE.
- Adds lighting commands. (fix, set, remove)
- Adds lots of powerful new //brushes and //tools.
- Adds a lot more mask functionality. (new mask syntax, patterns, expressions, source masks)
- Adds a lot more pattern functionality. (a lot of new pattern syntax and patterns)
- Adds edit transforms (apply transforms to a source e.g. on //paste)
- Adds support for new formats (e.g. Structure Blocks)
- Instant copying of arbitrary size with `//lazycopy`
- Allows WorldEdit commands from console (e.g. /jumpto world,0,0,0)
- Adds progress notifications (titles)
- Interactive messages
- Auto repair partially corrupt schematic files
There several placement modes, each supporting higher throughput than the previous. All editing is processed async with certain tasks being broken up on the main thread. The default mode is chunk placement.
- Blocks (Bukkit-API) - Only used if chunk placement isn't supported. Still faster than any other plugin on spigot.
- Chunks (NMS) - Places entire chunk sections
- Regions (Anvil) - Directly modifies the map files, has some latency.
- World (CFI) - Used to generate new worlds / regions
The following plugins are supported with Bukkit
- Factions (mcore, uuid, one)
By default you can use `//frb` and `//inspect` to search and restore changes. To reduce disk usage, increase the compression level and buffer size. To bypass logging use `//fast`.
Third party loggers are supported with BlocksHub but not recommended. Unlike FAWE, no other logger does any data compression, and cannot handle large edits without a huge memory backlog.