Zeus Anticheat

MemeTeam1337

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
MemeTeam1337 submitted a new resource:

Zeus Anticheat - A very shitty anticheat by Zibb and Rainnny!

Zorex was running this anticheat at one point (That was later than my Zorex leak, although afaik Zorex aren't using it anymore, at least not on their teams server).

This is the unobfuscated version, that was only uploaded to Zorex. I got into their files a while back and snagged it.

Although it's utter garbage so don't really need to bother with it. Just thought I'd leak it here, pre-cracked and all. Btw you're able to edit the plugin.yml if you feel like stealing this garbage since they...

Read more about this resource...

Barcodeny

MemeTeam1337 submitted a new resource:

Zeus Anticheat - A very shitty anticheat by Zibb and Rainnny!

Read more about this resource...
Like I said this multiple times already, This is an out-dated version. All the checks regarding this anti-cheat are shit and will -Redacted-. I wouldn't recommend downloading this if you want the updated version Contact me VIA discord. Zibb#1973

And MemeTeam1337; Thanks for leaking an outdated version and letting us know what is wrong with it. So know we can recode everything about Zues and public it again :)

~Have a great rest of your day

MemeTeam1337

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Like I said this multiple times already, This is an out-dated version. All the checks regarding this anti-cheat are shit and will -Redacted-. I wouldn't recommend downloading this if you want the updated version Contact me VIA discord. Zibb#1973

And MemeTeam1337; Thanks for leaking an outdated version and letting us know what is wrong with it. So know we can recode everything about Zues and public it again :)

~Have a great rest of your day

Oh I will, and if anyone wants the updated version then they are free to contact you.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    LeakedSquid @ LeakedSquid: what's up guys