Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
BobTheCrackhead submitted a new resource:

ZelosAnnouncements (NOT LEAKED BEFORE!) - Need an auto announcer? This is for you!

ZelosAnnouncements has never been leaked before, and was previously released on Minemen has a free resource, only a few people downloaded it as it was taken down after around 2 days. I had this in my leaked plugins folder and thought I should release it. Have fun!

Read more about this resource...

BlackFireNetwork

LMAO LOL WHAT I didn’t remove it because I didn’t want people having it I got banned from the fucking forum and they auto removed it you fucking autist. Warring (Crura, DahVoid, and other names) you are a retard, all you’ve done is help me. Thank you! :)

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
LMAO LOL WHAT I didn’t remove it because I didn’t want people having it I got banned from the fucking forum and they auto removed it you fucking autist. Warring (Crura, DahVoid, and other names) you are a retard, all you’ve done is help me. Thank you! :)
No problem dude. You didn't need to call me an autist for helping you though, don't be so salty :)

BlackFireNetwork

because believe me man, i'm not upset at you. i'm actually glad you posted the plugin I'm just curious who you are at this point

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
yes, but who are you? Outside of BSMC
I'm under multiple different identities, and there is no reason for me to provide any of that information so I can get banned and have to create new accounts :)

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
had lots of beef w warring, wouldnt be surprised.
I'd actually appreciate it if you sent me any of Warring's plugins you have :D

And if you want to get back at him, report jackskate on mc-market, he is selling his plugins for him considering warring is banned from mc-market.

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ kole2412: Hy I need to download OpenTunel designer. I am student from Montenegro who want to learn in that...