(REQUEST) XenDark | Dark Simplicity | 30% RELEASE SALE! |

FlowSkript

• Name of the xenforo theme you want : XenDark | Dark Simplicity | 30% RELEASE SALE! |
  • Sellfy Link : https://sellfy.com/p/TfXz/
  • Price : $10
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : Because so many people have server and so many people doesn't have xenforo theme. I think this theme will help us a lot.
I know, this request not a plugin but this request will help us a lot.

Mohitnysa

Supporter
Supporter
Wtf is up with people man xD Just buy the goddamn theme. It's 10 dollars for god's sake.

LegitSpigot

BSMC Amazing Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Doesn`t need to be a plugin to be here, websites are allowed because it is consider a resource in the OTHER category.

+1 for this :)

Devil

Ex-Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Why ;( You gotta let me get some money bro
You'll make $10. I mean, I don't really wanna spend $10 on this, but whatever. It is what it is.

Mohitnysa

Supporter
Supporter
You'll make $10. I mean, I don't really wanna spend $10 on this, but whatever. It is what it is.
Then don't spend $10 lmao, I don't get why you buy this shit just to leak it. It doesn't make any sense lmao.

Mohitnysa

Supporter
Supporter
So we don't have to spend $10 :p
Yeah but if you leak it, it only lowers the originality of the theme lol. Everyone would have it and too many ppl that can't afford it (like OP) would be using it.

KingResos

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Yeah but if you leak it, it only lowers the originality of the theme lol. Everyone would have it and too many ppl that can't afford it (like OP) would be using it.
Plus it also take potential money away from the developer.

SoundClqud

Than we will just sell the theme individually not through sellfy and wont sell it to sketchy people only to known people who link their profiles to places ;)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: need help