Not open for further replies.

Jet

Trusted User
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I would just like to say a few words.Thank you!
Please read before down voting!
Hello everyone my name is Jet, if you are active on discord you will see me there quite a lot. Now with the sad demotion of Demonsphere I would like to ask you as a community if you would like to see me as staff. This is kinda gonna be a introduction/application of me been staff so please take the time to read it all.

My real name is Josh as you can tell from my name.

How did I find out about BSMC and what did it do for me?
Now for me to start I would like to explain my background and how I started to use BSMC. I found bsmc when looking for a free plugin for my minecraft server when I needed it because my server was a slow upcoming server. BSMC has provided me a great community and a really nice home. I would like to say that BSMC is a amazing place for me to hang out with friends and a place for me to talk and meet new people. I would like to say what BSMC has done for me now. So BSMC was first just a place I came to when I was in need for a plugin. Now I have shut down my Minecraft server I dont use BSMC for plugins I use it for the community it is a great place for me to talk and a place to meet new people.
About me!

I have owned a MC community and made over 100$ and know very well how to run a forum as I currently own one myself.

I am very trustworthy and can be approached by any member or staff and very easy and chill to talk to.

Have I helped BSMC: Yes I have donated plugins to Wifi and helped in any way I could. I would currently still like to help the Community because I am good friends with XDhunterXD and I know he can't do everything himself.

Why am I trying to get staff now: I am trying to get staff now because I know that the staff are not robots and cannot do everything all the time I know people need help every now and again but sometimes are afraid to ask for it. I am a long time member so I know the rules of BSMC and feel that I could definitely help.

How I can help as staff!

I can help as staff because I know the rules here at BSMC and I know how to use the moderative features of the forums. My aim is to help BSMC become better and more popular. I want to keep BSMC safe and a really great community for everyone. I am a very approachable person for everyone and that makes been a staff much easier. If anyone has any questions and would like them answering I will try my best to answer them or if I dont know I would ask a higher member of the hierarchy.

How active could I be: I can be active whenever I need to be. I get home from school around about 4 GMT and can be active 4 hours a night if I am not doing anything. I can answer any questions I get asked and I can be SUPER active on the discord because that is my main way of communication.

How I want to help BSMC: I want to help BSMC by making sure people are following the rules and making sure plugins are not been a threat to BSMC. I will help by removing bad plugins and stopping rule breakers.
I am currently trusted by wifi and I think that Hwiggy trusts me too.

PS. I know that XDhunterXD and Easton cannot moderate the forum alone especially with 55,000 users. I will be active and I will try to help them as much as possible.

Thank you all for reading. Love you all

Last edited:

Crypted

Banned
Banned
Supporter
I would just like to say a few words.Thank you!
Please read before down voting!
Hello everyone my name is Jet, if you are active on discord you will see me there quite a lot. Now with the sad demotion of Demonsphere I would like to ask you as a community if you would like to see me as staff. This is kinda gonna be a introduction/application of me been staff so please take the time to read it all.

My real name is Josh as you can tell from my name.

How did I find out about BSMC and what did it do for me?
Now for me to start I would like to explain my background and how I started to use BSMC. I found bsmc when looking for a free plugin for my minecraft server when I needed it because my server was a slow upcoming server. BSMC has provided me a great community and a really nice home. I would like to say that BSMC is a amazing place for me to hang out with friends and a place for me to talk and meet new people. I would like to say what BSMC has done for me now. So BSMC was first just a place I came to when I was in need for a plugin. Now I have shut down my Minecraft server I dont use BSMC for plugins I use it for the community it is a great place for me to talk and a place to meet new people.
About me!

I have owned a MC community and made over 100$ and know very well how to run a forum as I currently own one myself.

I am very trustworthy and can be approached by any member or staff and very easy and chill to talk to.

Have I helped BSMC: Yes I have donated plugins to Wifi and helped in any way I could. I would currently still like to help the Community because I am good friends with XDhunterXD and I know he can't do everything himself.

Why am I trying to get staff now: I am trying to get staff now because I know that the staff are not robots and cannot do everything all the time I know people need help every now and again but sometimes are afraid to ask for it. I am a long time member so I know the rules of BSMC and feel that I could definitely help.

How I can help as staff!

I can help as staff because I know the rules here at BSMC and I know how to use the moderative features of the forums. My aim is to help BSMC become better and more popular. I want to keep BSMC safe and a really great community for everyone. I am a very approachable person for everyone and that makes been a staff much easier. If anyone has any questions and would like them answering I will try my best to answer them or if I dont know I would ask a higher member of the hierarchy.

How active could I be: I can be active whenever I need to be. I get home from school around about 4 GMT and can be active 4 hours a night if I am not doing anything. I can answer any questions I get asked and I can be SUPER active on the discord because that is my main way of communication.

How I want to help BSMC: I want to help BSMC by making sure people are following the rules and making sure plugins are not been a threat to BSMC. I will help by removing bad plugins and stopping rule breakers.
I am currently trusted by wifi and I think that Hwiggy trusts me too.

PS. I know that XDhunterXD and Easton cannot moderate the forum alone especially with 55,000 users. I will be active and I will try to help them as much as possible.

Thank you all for reading. Love you all
lmao who even are you

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Actually I would like not to see you as staff :p

Jet

Trusted User
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Thanks to all that voted and commented but Im going to close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: i waste 20 dolares in nothing XD i just download a few files but its like trying to findin in...