( VPS ) Do you guys know any Cheap VPS to start MC server?

MinMax

Supporter
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello BlackSpigot's Member(s)! I just like to ask you guys a favor, if you could share any website ( service ) that have cheap pricing and high memory standard VPS. I've been Googling for the past 2 days and I still have not found it yet, so please guys share one if you have <3

OMGItzHackz

I personally love ovh vps hosting, since it's very worth it, and also very trustful. It has amazing customer support and also very good performance and stuffs. I don't think this is CHEAPEST hosting, but still it's good

LINK

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
@SuperNoobToast, i can give you some tips.
Some questions: how much ram do you need? Are you going to run multiple servers, or is it just for one server and teamspeak / webserver

Also @EyeShield21 what are the specs of the one you are offering? Cpu / ram?

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
how much ?
@SuperNoobToast, i can give you some tips.
Some questions: how much ram do you need? Are you going to run multiple servers, or is it just for one server and teamspeak / webserver

Also @EyeShield21 what are the specs of the one you are offering? Cpu / ram?
I'd highly suggest for you to deal with @EyeShield21 (previously JunreyPlaysYT) with caution. A quick google and you'll find info of him being banned in server(s) and MCM. You can check the #lounge on the BSMC discord chat and scroll up a bit. You'll find a bit of conversation about his shadiness xD Also, he advertises offering website designs etc, but his designs are complete rip-offs from those that are being sold online like thebanapple (this is the reason he's banned on MCM). He claims to have custom-coded his site but it's also just from a pre-made template available online. Need I say more? :D

OMGItzHackz

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Get a deticated server from kimsufi, it's cheap, deticated. The only down side is that kimsufi is using older hardware from ovh.
Cheapest option for a starting server / network

OMGItzHackz

Get a deticated server from kimsufi, it's cheap, deticated. The only down side is that kimsufi is using older hardware from ovh.
Cheapest option for a starting server / network

@BrokenGears have suggested a website which looks trust worthy, but I've never tried it or heard of it. If the website isn't popular, you might want to check some more details, instead of just buying it.

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
i agree, but you listed a link for ovh. how is it than that you don't know kimsufi or soyoustart?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: @RealNotSound @Dekomori @BlackSpigot.com Can help?