VehiclesPlus - Pro

GhostGangster69

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
GhostGangster69 submitted a new resource:

VehiclesPlus - Pro - First leaked resource of vehiclesPlus

Qec3qqm.png

NOTE! This is the premium version of:
VehiclesPlus - Lite the premium version contains more vehicle types and more customization.

WIKI: https://github.com/legofreak107/VehiclesPlusDocs/wiki

VehiclesPlus is a plugin used to add custom vehicles to your...

Read more about this resource...

_Mexic_

Hello, tell me this is exactly the Pro version? I do not have textures of high-quality cars and customization is prohibited (spoilers and tuning).

Gryffin

Hey. I have a problem - I downloaded to the VehiclesPlus server - Pro works fine - no errors However, despite the fact that the vehicles folder contains folders such as: car, boats, helicopters ..... and in them config files, e.g. ExampleCar and GTA created by me - there is nothing in gui / vp shop. After entering the command / vp give (player) ExampleCar the following message is displayed: Vehicle given! then you can open / vp garage - but gui is empty. - I have a good texturpack. anyway, without it should display shoes from a light armor. somebody help any ideas ?

Nicooo0033

I don't know if I just can't find it but I think there is nothing to refuel right? or no possibility to use a gas station like in the lite version or can someone help me there? Lg

not today

hello I'm having a problem with the plugin it seems to not pull up the GUI when you type command /v shop and /v garage i'm using the plugin version 2.0.4 my spigot server is 1.16.3
unknown.png
unknown.png

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ gabbux: Where can i get a free account for mc premium?