Ad Unmetered Minecraft Hosting for $5/month [32GB-256GB]

TheShock

At first I thought this deal was too good to be true. Once I tried out the server I was blown away at the performance while running an extremely demanding modpack, SevTech Ages. They also offer a low-end server for one cent for you to try out. Also, support is so helpful they even allow you to test an unmetered server before buying it! As soon as I paid my server was set up instantaneously. Note that for large modpacks you may have to use FTP to upload your server files as they only support 100mb downloads on the panel.

FastSrv
Minecraft Hosting - Los Angeles

Dual Xeon E5-2680 V2 (40x @ 2.8 GHz)
1 TB Samsung 850 PRO SSD
256 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
1Gbps (1000Mbps) Connection
20Gbps Radware DefensePro -Redacted- Protection
Pterodactyl control panel

Unmetered MC Hosting - What's the catch?

Unmetered hosting has a soft RAM limit of 32GB, and our nodes have a hard limit of 256GB.

If your server regularly uses up the given 32GB of ram, please open a ticket and we will check that this is not being abused and then increase the limit accordingly.
If we are unable to increase the limit due to other servers, we can migrate your server to another node.

Miner

Supporter
Supporter
How does this work ? it can't be true because you would't make money

Luminous

Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
This honestly looks way to good to be true. I never seen any website have deals like this and make money from it.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...