UNLIMITED FREE WEB HOSTING

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I don't really care if its not the best... Its free! and UNLIMITED so hell yeah!

kidok

Ahahaha, this hosting is bad. It is made on myownfreehost.net, I was not surprised if it is closed, because it is forbidden to create a site on a free domain. And by the way, even if you do not close it, it will stop working as soon as there are several visitors on it.
rofl.gif

MalerWanne

Knowledge is power.
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Bad Project dude,expertise

i registered to thest this, but I don't get a link with the userpanel and I can't create my Webspace and link it with my custom domain.

0/10 Points for this Service.

Your PHP, MySQL & CSS expertise is really bad.

josesancap

Bad Project dude,expertise

i registered to thest this, but I don't get a link with the userpanel and I can't create my Webspace and link it with my custom domain.

0/10 Points for this Service.

Your PHP, MySQL & CSS expertise is really bad.
The page works, try in the new page http://bigcityhost.ml

MalerWanne

Knowledge is power.
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
This Site looks like a free Template and I don't have options if i tipped a wrong information to go back and change this.

The Introduction after a sucessfully registration is to long and really aweful, and I hate it there can only choose between "English" and "Non-English".

Do you hate Multilingual?

The activation for my Account takes to long and more than 10 Minutes and the custom Site looks aweful and dosen't support UTF-8!

Please correct the mistakes and try again you're luck.

josesancap

This Site looks like a free Template and I don't have options if i tipped a wrong information to go back and change this.

The Introduction after a sucessfully registration is to long and really aweful, and I hate it there can only choose between "English" and "Non-English".

The activation for my Account takes to long and more than 10 Minutes and the custom Site looks aweful and dosen't support UTF-8!

Okay, Thanks for the review, I cant change the speed of the activation message, I will change the template but I dont hate other languages, the web is in beta there are more important things to do than change that option

josesancap

Hello, i have a new web, but this is not free, is a web hosting for spain, but the center data is in spain, france and amsterdam, the domain is uhset.es

josesancap

The new site is Uhset.es ia perfect, Unlimited Free Web Hosting

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: need help