⚡Ultra Prison Core ⚡️[1.8-1.17] ~ ALL-IN-ONE solution for your Prison Server!

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

ElBorachoHDYTRPG updated ⚡Ultra Prison Core ⚡️[1.8-1.17] ~ ALL-IN-ONE solution for your Prison Server! with a new update entry:

as the owner of UPC discovered me now I will put more hard with the source code I will try to clean impurities that I put and I will leave it free for you since the dev likes the money so now he likes the leak haha long life to BLACKSPIGOT.
If you want the compiled plugin I sell it privately.

I will not let you catch us for rat selling the compiled plugin at 5,99 euros hahaa

Read the rest of this update entry...

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

ElBorachoHDYTRPG updated ⚡Ultra Prison Core ⚡️[1.8-1.17] ~ ALL-IN-ONE solution for your Prison Server! with a new update entry:

14th November 2021
  • Enchants | Added number formatting for messages during enchanting / disenchanting process
  • Enchants | Updated API methods
  • Enchants | Fixed bug where players were able to have bigger enchant level than its maximum allowed
  • Enchants | Improved handling of enchanting
:D

if you want me to compile them for you only $3,99 USD because...

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

I will filter the plugin for backpacks and others.

I recommend that if you want to integrate backpacks use this free code is much better literally I saw the UPB code and is a mrd... compared to the prison.

YoMan24

Hi.. sorry for the previous review, can you pls compile me the jar for that 5.99 usd ?
Please add me on dc: Enlighted#5699

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

GPL

Many have read that the GPL is an open source license and I did not put it to deliver the source code of the dev as the GPL agreement says I have the right to this code now from now on we laugh at the most imbecile dev of all.

I'm surprised that the same dev doesn't know what this license is when in spigot you download it, open it with Winrar and it has the license file from github.....

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

Update 1.8.2
15th November 2021
  • Ranks | Players ranks are now saving properly when using MySQL database
  • Enchant | Fixed issues with disenchanting, now it gives proper amount of tokens back
  • Placeholders | Added new placeholder for PAPI / MVdW: %ultraprison_rankup_progress_bar%
  • Core | Implemented ProgressBar system
  • Tokens | Players will now receive multiplied...

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

Fixed

Update 1.8.5
18th November 2021
  • Gangs | Fixed issues with SQLite, gangs are now saving and loading properly
  • Enchants | Added option Count-Blocks-Broken (default: true) for Nuke,Layer and Explosiveenchant
    • If this setting is set to true, all affected blocks by these enchants will be counted as broken blocks into player data and pickaxe data....

ElBorachoHDYTRPG

Update 1.9.0-BETA

21st November 2021

Dear users of UltraPrisonCore, we would like to introduce you in this update brand new module - Histories !

What are histories ?
History module keeps track about how your players interact with our system when they are playing so you can check at any time how they progressed. This feature may be very useful in scenarios when players are complaining about missing tokens,gems,rankup progress...

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...