Not open for further replies.

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello everyone,

I thought that Ultimate should have a few more features that don't really affect much but are just more features... So here is the small list...
  • Custom Title (Ability to change let's say in my instance where it says "Active Member" to if I want... "Cool guy" just something like that.
  • Change yellow banner to maybe a custom combination if possible (2 colors fading) Here are examples of color fading I am talking about... (Not the actual colors I want or anything, just and example as the whole yellow banner to me is just bland.
    sep14sliderimage-ucr-conditioner.jpg
    -ZJp7ESspwfzCSegmkIpLLhTh4LtD-nOXu_BqN9tOl0Ww7oWLGbrl8IaywxS7PevL_5VSW0VPSo=s640-h400-e365
  • Lock own threads.
  • Delete Post/Profile Post.
  • Ability to change your username.
  • Ad free, or ability to use Ad Blocker.
  • Auto conversation
  • Disable the last read using the addon "Conversation Essentials" from Xenforo (Also has Auto Conversation within the addon)
I know a lot of the abilities are reused, and I don't expect those to be implanted... but the first 2 I think are eye openers lol.

Another suggestion to make this kinda make more sense... is to have the ranks intertwine like the first rank is $5 and that is Supporter, then for $10 straight, or an additional $5 you can get Benefactor, then for $20 or an additional $10 you can get Ultimate. Basically, Benefactor gets all the permissions from Supporter, plus the extras it already has. Then Ultimate has both Supporter and Benefactor perms, plus the extras that it already has. I think not only is it to everyone's benefit to have more perms, but to also generate more revenue as if someone already has one, they can upgrade for the fraction of the price which makes basically another sale. This would mean bumping the $5 benefactor to $10 and you will have to add rank upgrades for each. This is optional, but at Benefactor (straight shot) you get both Supporter and Benefactor banners. As well Ultimate has all 3 banners.

Last edited:

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
  • Custom Title (Ability to change let's say in my instance where it says "Active Member" to if I want... "Cool guy" just something like that.
  • Auto conversation - ONLY FOR BENEFACTOR NOW

Great suggestions, but these are already available to supporters. I think he won't let access these features for nonsupport guys, but its worth a try lol

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Great suggestions, but these are already available to supporters. I think he won't let access these features for nonsupport guys, but its worth a try lol
I just edited the post on how that can kinda work...

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Yeah, thats good idea, hope Wifi will read it.

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hello everyone,

I thought that Ultimate should have a few more features that don't really affect much but are just more features... So here is the small list...
  • Change yellow banner to maybe a custom combination if possible (2 colors fading) Here are examples of color fading I am talking about... (Not the actual colors I want or anything, just and example as the whole yellow banner to me is just bland.
  • Lock own threads.
  • Delete Post/Profile Post.
  • Auto conversation
  • Disable the last read using the addon "Conversation Essentials" from Xenforo (Also has Auto Conversation within the addon)
I know a lot of the abilities are reused, and I don't expect those to be implanted... but the first 2 I think are eye openers lol.

Another suggestion to make this kinda make more sense... is to have the ranks intertwine like the first rank is $5 and that is Supporter, then for $10 straight, or an additional $5 you can get Benefactor, then for $20 or an additional $10 you can get Ultimate. Basically, Benefactor gets all the permissions from Supporter, plus the extras it already has. Then Ultimate has both Supporter and Benefactor perms, plus the extras that it already has. I think not only is it to everyone's benefit to have more perms, but to also generate more revenue as if someone already has one, they can upgrade for the fraction of the price which makes basically another sale. This would mean bumping the $5 benefactor to $10 and you will have to add rank upgrades for each. This is optional, but at Benefactor (straight shot) you get both Supporter and Benefactor banners. As well Ultimate has all 3 banners.

Hey Man, Great thread and great suggestions. You are pretty decent at creating forum posts ;) ! Ok so first you can change the custom title by being a supporter. The yellow banner thing may not be possible with xenforo but I will talk to wifi and look into it. Locking own threads is a great idea and that should be added. Players should not be able to delete other posts on their profile but should be able to delete their own posts, due to staff messages like warnings to be visibles to others. The ability to changer username as well as adblock is in supporter features, and to buy ultimate wifi said you needed supporter so he probably made a mistake. Auto Conversation is available for benefactor the last read thing is helpful for staff members. Benefactor is a separate from Supporter but the ladder idea is a pretty neat idea.

I will talk to wifi about implementing supporter features into ultimate as well as some of the features! Thanks for helping out the community with these amazing ideas/suggestions!

My Thoughts
Infinityy

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
By my opinion, it is worth, but not 20$ and detto 25$ if you need the supporter rank too. Cosmetic features are great and sexy, but just not worth that money tho. I spent 10$ on this site already, and I think that's the maximum I can do for this site, at least now.

I still hope this rank is only in beta stage as Wifi said, so I am hopefully awaiting another features, like these mentioned above, or more exclusive plugins/resources.

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
By my opinion, it is worth, but not 20$ and detto 25$ if you need the supporter rank too. Cosmetic features are great and sexy, but just not worth that money tho. I spent 10$ on this site already, and I think that's the maximum I can do for this site, at least now.

I still hope this rank is only in beta stage as Wifi said, so I am hopefully awaiting another features, like these mentioned above, or more exclusive plugins/resources.
It is a little overpriced but think of the 200 premium plugins wifi bought just to help all of us! If each plugin costed 5 USD that would be 1000USD, this is the least we could do

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Yeah I don't know all the info so I won't take my opionion too serious. I am now only waiting on what's comming and hope it will be neat as he said!

I am glad that he is doing what he is doing, helping most of people out there who are out of money. He definitely deserves some money.

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
I'm gonna shut this down right now for multiple reasons.
The ranks never will be in any form of "ladder".
They will always be seperate, as when they are seperate it makes things from my standpoint alot clearer.
In xenforo, rank ladders are messy, glitchy, and overall bad.
Ultimate WILL be getting more features, but it will have seperate features from supporter and benefactor.
My point of view has always been that if you want a certain ranks features, then buy that rank.
I personally think doing it this way is much simpler.

Example :

Bob wants the resources in ultimate, and the features benefactor has, but he doesn't care about the supporter resources... sooo he buys ultimate and benefactor.

I personally think the way we do it now needs no changes, so I am locking this thread.

Thanks,
WifiSpy

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ Jubileu: download