Tyuh Managment Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcan_

Introductions

I am looking to manage a server, please note that I will not have to be paid for this position. The reason why you should choose me is because I have great hard working skills. As a manager I will do my best, if you need help then it will be me who fixes it. If I cannot fix it then I will hire a developer with my own money. I can spend about 3 - 5 hours on a server.If the owner gives me 30$ to spend on a build for the server I will do my best to find the most quality building service (example). I can sign any contract as long as it relates to what I do. I will hire new staff and also manage it if needed, I will give them interviews etc.. I do have plugin experience if there is anything for me to setup I will do my best to set it up (Ranks, Voting Buycraft etc..). Please note that you have to be patient with me, I have a life too and there might be times where I would be in a bad mood.

MY MANAGEMENT SKILLS

Recruiting Staff
Fixing Plugins
Finding Services
Good at writing Essays
Being Active
Knows everything about Minecraft
Advertising the Server
Managing the Staff Team

Experience
BrannyCraft: Manager [Retired]
SunSetFactions: Owner [Closed]
BardePvp: Owner [Currently]
Azahcraft: Helper [Demoted]
OpCraft: Helper [Currently]
Mineplex: Helper [Failed Trial]
And Some More that i forgot about

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
The person who posted this thread is inactive and there is a possibility that this offer is already down

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Q @ q444a: Any Admin online?