(REQUEST) Tutorial Creator

Cammerplayz

• Name of the plugin you want : Tutorial Creator
  • Spigot Link : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/tutorialcreator-easily-create-tutorials-12-off-spring-sale.53439/
  • Price : 6.99 Euros
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : This would be useful for server owners so that they wouldn't have to keep on telling players what to do and make it so the players can understand how to play the server and not get confuse and leave. People need this to make everyone aware as to what to do and how to do this. Such as if someone didn't know what factions was then the tutorial could explain after the configuration of the plugin. I am a server owner and I have had issues with with players asking me what to do and I tell them then they just leave because it isn't clear what they need to do with-ought asking people. Myself and other people would need this plugin because it is important to let players know what to do, it uses a gui so the dev or server owner can do it easily.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    M @ mrsawz38: hey i'm already VIP but it's says i need to buy vip to download