Translation System | An advanced translation system for the pterodactyl

Translation System | An advanced translation system for the pterodactyl Version: 1.10.1

WHMCS

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
WHMCS submitted a new resource:

Translation System | An advanced translation system for the pterodactyl - 1.10.1

[ Information for new buyers ]

This system will no longer be updated, because some idiot published it on the Internet.
Thanks to all legitimate buyers.

[ Description ]

This system translates 100% of your pterodactyl panel when you choose a language ( User area ).

[ What if my language is not available? ]

If your language is not available for this addon, you can easily customize it by following the tutorial that will come with this addon.

[ Available Languages ]

English ( Default )...

Read more about this resource...

BayronG

Good afternoon! I believe that prioritization is always necessary. This applies not only to traveling, having children, but also to studying. When the experts at www.nursingpaper.com offered me a solution to the problems of writing an academic paper and conducting research in the field of medicine, I was delighted not only with the help, but also with the opportunity to collaborate with professional authors. I am sure that it is necessary to learn from the best authors of a reliable service. These authors have extensive experience in writing scientific papers on nursing, so I was confident in the quality of my work. I made the right choice, and now I can always trust this resource, because I get competent help on any topic from a pro.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ jumana_143: ?