Trade+ ✱ Trade items, money, tokens, protection blocks and more in an elegant GUI

Trade+ ✱ Trade items, money, tokens, protection blocks and more in an elegant GUI 3.83.1

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
qtChan updated Trade+ 3.21 ✱ Fully Featured, High Quality Trading Plugin ✱ 1.7.10 - 1.13.2 with a new update entry:

Anvil input for extras, various fixes

This update brings a long-requested feature to Trade+: Anvil input.
All extras now support typing a new value instead of incrementing.

To activate this change, load the server with the new version installed. Then, change the value "mode" under each extra you wish to change from "increment" to "type". Change the icon display name and lore, then reload config!

If you haven't made any significant changes to your config, I would suggest simply deleting the TradePlus folder and allowing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
qtChan updated Trade+ 3.21 ✱ Fully Featured, High Quality Trading Plugin ✱ 1.7.10 - 1.13.2 with a new update entry:

Chat input for extras

Hello everyone! I was notified of an issue with the recently added anvil gui input. Players were being charged the XP cost listed on the GUI.

Since I was using someone else's library for the anvil gui, I can't just fix the problem. I would need to dive in and figure out how it works before I can fix it which would kind of defeat the purpose of using someone else's, or just create my own.

So, since this is an issue that can't just be put on hold, for now I have replaced the anvil gui with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Overdrive

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
please update

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...