kokosz1232

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bridges-minigame.10333/

Price: 10.0 EURO

Why you want it: I need this plugin for start server. It's very important for me but i haven't a lot of many for buy it because i must pay for server.

Why you deserve it: Really i can't give u any reason, why? I think that's everyone of us who write "request" here, spend a lot of time for searching plugin or trying to get some discount, so i think we need to help each other that's why i thnik i should get it :) I don't want to lay You, that i looking for it for months or weeks because true is that's I'm looking for it 8 days+. If u can help me... Do it, Please!

PS. Sorry for my ENG.

R_Flintstone

mmmh.... I have 3 plugins 2 of them are for sure not the one you asks but maybe it helps

Attachments

• Bridges by Leo018 v2.0.2.jar
    132.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Bridges.jar
    131.8 KB · Views: 4

kokosz1232

Hello, thanks guys for your help but it's not still this plugin.

I don't expect that fast help i can get :)

Really guys thanks for try!

I'm searching this plugin still, that's if i find it i'll put it here :)

Marija

I have that plugin,i paid for it and knows what? doesntwork :'D

Marija

np, sorry for late answer, plugin now works but have certain problems and bugs like some kits doesnt work,then middle,players cant open chests and doube prefix :) everything else is workinf just fine:D

IvkeFTW

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
np, sorry for late answer, plugin now works but have certain problems and bugs like some kits doesnt work,then middle,players cant open chests and doube prefix :) everything else is workinf just fine:D
Can you share it here
can you share it with us and are you from serbia?

IvkeFTW

Np i will share and i am from Serbia:)
Moj skype:ivan.andric99 posalji mi plugin tu i ako hoces da budes owner samnom na mom bungeecord serveru i da mi pomognes oko gradnje i toga, hoces?

Fxct

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Care to share to me too please <3

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...