The battle of exposing Olget.

Luminescent

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello users of BSMC,

I am here today to give an understanding on what has been going on recently. Over the past few weeks, myself and a couple others have been making a major effort in order to get rid of a traitor named Olget on MC-Market. Since those efforts, it has only got a couple users on our side, but has failed multiple times to get anyone else. This is where everyone whom is apart of the leaking community comes in. We need your help to get rid of this kid, to expose the truth, and to force him to admit to the shit he did.

Olget is a user who was an active user in the leaking community who soon back-stabbed us and joined the thousands of other users who are against leaking on MC-Market. Due to his betrayal, as I have already stated in my other thread against him, we have gathered several pieces of evidence that you need to see. Every single piece of evidence given in that thread, which will most likely be given here, is the truth about Olget. It is also what we have posted several times on MC-Market, but has now been deleted as the staff of MCM are mother fucking idiots. I hope all of you understand the pain we're going through in order to get rid of Olget altogether.

3Eapmix.jpg

Skarmdump_2019-05-07_18.39.13-fullpage.png

skaermdump-2019-05-06-19-20-54-fullpage-png.34037

https://youtu.be/LieCqUdeLSw

likse

Trusted
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More

BTC

Lives In A Salt Mine
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This is a waste of time

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: @RealNotSound @Dekomori @BlackSpigot.com Can help?