BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
WifiSpy submitted a new resource:

⭐️ Tebex / Buycraft Theme - PIE ⭐️ BEST ON MARKET ⭐️[PREMIUM PLAN] - Professional Tebex / Buycraft Platform Theme

Premium Tebex Theme - Pie

- You need Tebex Premium plan for this to work.
- Logo / Icons from the resource is not included, obviously.

I have created discord server for general support / Bug reporting / Suggestions, exclusive sneak peeks, etc. Generally, everyone can join if they have any questions or concerns and ask them there, however if you have purchased theme you will get a tag which will give you access to those exclusive channels listed above. Here's invite link:...

Read more about this resource...

HydroAir

Hey. This resource won't work for me (may work for others)... The download link links me to nulledbuilds (assuming it is the old version of BlackSpigot. Then in the download area, it says "No permission to download" Is this because my account is too new? If so how long is the waiting period? Thanks.

Last edited:

Noahez

Hey. This resource won't work for me (may work for others)... The download link links me to nulledbuilds (assuming it is the old version of BlackSpigot. Then in the download area, it says "No permission to download" Is this because my account is too new? If so how long is the waiting period? Thanks.
You need to purchase Designer on NulledBuilds

MrKings__

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Please update the theme to its latest version, if you do I will donate +5$.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ GosuP: @RealNotSound sorry for the ping