(REQUEST) [⛏] SURVIVAL SETUP ➤ UNIQUE FEATURES ✧ CUSTOM GENERATION ✧ DISEASES ✧ QUESTS ✧ FURNITURE!

PrimeBomb

• Name of the plugin you want :[⛏] SURVIVAL SETUP ➤ UNIQUE FEATURES ✧ CUSTOM GENERATION ✧ DISEASES ✧ QUESTS ✧ FURNITURE!
  • Spigot Link : https://www.mc-market.org/resources/6407/ (not really spigot but who cares lmao)
  • Price : 9.99 GBP or around 13.46 USD
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : This will contribute to the community because if anybody needs a awesome setup for the survival server, this would be it, it includes stuff that no other survival setup has, such as diseases, furniture, custom structures, and custom mobs!

SalixNet

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
it is outdated tho
Outdated? Lmao are you retard? Check the updates on mcmarket. The autor of the setup has just updated viaversion and the txt file with informations. You can do by yourself. Your are asking for an useless upate.

SomeOneInThePast

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
so i am dumb bc i did not check updates on mcm? that makes no scene. all i saw was the resource said it was outdated.

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I'll look into this!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: Click on the “version history” tab of a resource to view older versiona @Dekomori...