✨SURVIVAL RPG 1.17.1 [EN/ES]✨20+ MYTHICMOBS-SKILLS-DUNGEONS-ABILITIES-REWARDS-RANKUP-SHOPS

PRIVAT PRIVAT

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
PRIVAT PRIVAT submitted a new resource:

✨SURVIVAL RPG 1.17.1 [EN/ES]✨20+ MYTHICMOBS-SKILLS-DUNGEONS-ABILITIES-REWARDS-RANKUP-SHOPS - ☄️ MINES/SKILLS/ABILITIES/SHOPS/DUNGEONS/UPGRADES/REWARDS [1.17.1]

IMPORTANT:

If you want to use the version 1.16.5 of the SETUP please download 4.0, this version is compatible with 1.16.5 and 1.17.1

[1.16.5
]

After version 5.0 it is only available with 1.17.1, that is, you must use Java16 and update all its plugins, if you have questions or problems you can create a ticket in our official...

Read more about this resource...

Mr.Babbo

Hey first it said I need java 16 or abouve and than I updated no problmem but n ow he says I need java 16 but I have 17 :). Do you know on wich jar file the server starts like is it paper spigot aircraft... becouse maybe I can just uptaded the server.jar and it will be fixed. Also there are some plugins missing right? Like the Requirements plugins could you add tham or could you say where I can downloud them (free I mean ;) )
Also I cant join the Test server I get the message code io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception connection refused no further information
When I try to use like the newest paper/spigot I get that code aswell

Last edited:

Chequel

I can't open the menu and the enchantment menu, can someone help me?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ kole2412: Hy I need to download OpenTunel designer. I am student from Montenegro who want to learn in that...