Supporter but ad-block doesn't work.

Phoenix

Phoenix
Supporter
Obviously this isn't a big deal, and you guys do need the money, but when I turn on ad-block plus, it still gives me the warning. ~
2a3a4482206a4e13ae58815b92f9ef67.png

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
@Ace says his adblocker is working.

"It does. Though when I went to the site at first it gave me the pop-up warning that I had an adblocker. I just refreshed the page and it didn't pop up anymore"

Hopefully clearing the cache fixes the problem, if it doesnt...restart your computer or refresh the page.

Phoenix

Phoenix
Supporter
@Ace says his adblocker is working.

"It does. Though when I went to the site at first it gave me the pop-up warning that I had an adblocker. I just refreshed the page and it didn't pop up anymore"

Hopefully clearing the cache fixes the problem, if it doesnt...restart your computer or refresh the page.
I clear'd my cache and cookies and even restarted my computer and still has it. I even tried installing another ad-blocker.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
what adblocker do you use? And are you always getting that message?

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
That's weird. I also use Adblock Plus but I do not encounter this issue. You're accessing the site through blackspigotmc.xyz, right?

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I just tried doing it on incognito and another browser and I do not get that message as soon as I login.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...