SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM - XENFORO 2 ADD-ON MOVED

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Josh submitted a new resource:

SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM - XENFORO 2 ADD-ON - Provide you a stunning system to create an amazing customer services on your client problems.

This add-on provides you with an advanced ticket system that allows you to manage your clients’ issues, including in Featuring threaded discussions, Completing with staff groups, Ticket flagging, Varying priority levels, Predefined replies, Escalated rules and much more... Administrators are assigned in a departmental basis, so they have to access only the area they are meant to be dealing with.

FEATURES:
* Client Interface:

- Users can submit new tickets.
- Ability to add...

Read more about this resource...

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

prophy john

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
@Josh can this resource be upload again and the last version, they already have 3.2.0, I really need this resource, thank you very much

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
@Josh can this resource be upload again and the last version, they already have 3.2.0, I really need this resource, thank you very much
Ill update it today to working.

Lucifer

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
@Josh Can you not nest ad links, please? Just do 1 or just give us the download. Im sick of going through nested ad links. Its bullshit cause I can't download ANY of your resoruces.

Lucifer

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
It downloaded a file called Untititled_4.rar with a picture of Dubai plus to get it you had to go through ads to get the passwords. Thats super scummy with what you have to do to get the file itself.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: @RealNotSound @Dekomori @BlackSpigot.com Can help?