(DONE) ✰ SuperSets ✰ 1.0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BryanC

Erm.. This is my plugin you want leaked. If you were smart enough, you would see in the description where a free version is..

CraftWithaK

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Erm.. This is my plugin you want leaked. If you were smart enough, you would see in the description where a free version is..
Free version as in free full version?

Mango

Moderator | Not active
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
@CraftWithaK

In the description of his plugin he says
'For anyone who can't purchase the plugin for any reason, I will supply a free external resource for you (Found in the Information tab). I just ask that if you have the little bit of money and you want to support the plugin and its development, please purchase a copy to show me that you like Super Sets and that I should keep on producing updates and making it better!'

So I assume yes, it is the full version of the plug-in, it can be found at the link below.

LINK

B

BryanC

Y'all are literally retarted. It says in the description of the plugin where to find a free version for people who can't pay for it. Jesus, is everyone on BlackSpigot illiterate? OH yeah, they are, seeing as they go on here to steal a large amount of work from real people.

Tryhardofficial

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Y'all are literally retarted. It says in the description of the plugin where to find a free version for people who can't pay for it. Jesus, is everyone on BlackSpigot illiterate? OH yeah, they are, seeing as they go on here to steal a large amount of work from real people.
honestly,just please fuck off.no one cares about u thx bye enjoy ur boring life

CraftWithaK

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I dont mind paying for it and supporting u as a developer lmao u should just not give it free since its bullshit. Atleast make the free version have less features than the main

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Seeming as this plugin has a free full version, there is no need for a leak. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Panupong4288 @ Panupong4288: Please update plugins Mmoitem