OPEN [SUGGESTION] Something about the rank names...

Do you agree to this suggestion?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

KKMasterYT

Hey there Blackspigot-ians (Not sure how people call themselves here, although been here for over 2 years).
This is my first thread I've made. Apologize for any format errors or if I am posting this in the wrong section, but I believe this is the right section to post about it.

So I have seen this not only on BSMC, but various other forum sites (not generally leaking websites or Minecraft-related sites alone) having this small thing that bothers me every time.

So lets say, every time I go to my profile: I see my name, my status and everything, but my rank/role's name is "New Member"; or let's say I posted a message at some thread, I see my name, my message. And there it says "New Member". That "New Member" rank name is what bothers me.

A little bit of background to me: I've been active on BSMC (without involving in any socialization with any members though) for a long time now. I've known this site from 2015 when I was a simple Minecraft player. Then I started making Minecraft servers in 2017 (when I was still a novice at it) and I tried doing a lot of things and figured out how all the plugins systems work (Yes, I was an utter noobie at making servers back then) like their dependencies, API's, etc... Then I thought it was a time-consuming work to make servers and took a break.
Then some around 2018, I realized that (due to Minecraft becoming way more popular again) I could make servers due to sudden popularity bursts. So I am here now, pirating plugins on BSMC. (I make servers for passion, not for money making. Don't tell me that I am making tons of money from having a server with pirated plugins. I don't even have a server myself right now and I currently only help other server owners with development).

Back to topic, so the "New Member" thing is what bothers me. Maybe you could make them so that anyone who's been registered for over, lets say, 6 months, would have their rank name simply say "Member" and if they are registered over a year or two, they can maybe get called as "Old Member". And also I have other things to say regarding this rank name thing. If someone has simply registered their account to just download plugins from here, then their rank can simply be according to when they registered. But if they are not and someone is still active, let's say, reading a lot of threads and posts, downloading plugins in a natural way like someone would, and reading a lot of threads and posts and contributing socially to BSMC in some way, then they can be called as "Active Member". I don't know if the Active member thing exists here because I haven't seen anyone with that rank name.

TL;DR:
If someone is registered for
X months/years, their rank names should be:
Less than 6 months: "New Member"
6 months to a year: "Member"
Over a year (or 2 maybe): "Old Member"

And also, if someone is socially active, reading alot of threads and resources, leaves ratings, etc... often, then they should be called as an "Active Member".

Hope someone accepts this suggestion because I think its just

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    LeakedSquid @ LeakedSquid: what's up guys