OPEN Suggestion: Leak plugins for Garry's Mod! (Other games, too)

Do you want other games to have leaking sections?

• Total voters

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
@WifiSpy - Is that how you tag?

It's been a while. A year, perhaps, since I've last been on this site. I've moved on to other games and I feel a lot of other people have too. I get it's black -spigot- but I feel maybe a section for Garry's Mod content? I have a lot of addons I'd be willing to post.

IMPORTANT: Staff don';t have to post. I'd b e more than happy to be one of the only people posting addons, because it WILL bring traffic to the site. Sites like Nulled require users to go through a lot just to download one plugin- not good for lazy people. I'm not much of a leacher but we all do sometimes go to certain sites just for downloading- but we be respectful about it, actually commenting good shizzlenizzle instead of just "hsdiajisdijaijsoidiojaiojd thanks nibba". There will be people who will return and check for plugins, and after a while they will probably buy a plugin and upload it. I first joined this website and barely gave anything back to it- but because it was such a great resource for me, whenever I bought a plugin I'd upload it here.

If this is stupid then just remove it

and if there's already a section for other games / garry's mod (Not OTHER because I feel that's... not dedicated / open enough and harder to find / search) feel free to remove this because I'm a big dumb dumb and haven't been here for a while.

As I said earlier, I will be happy to leak addons for garry'smod.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade