LEAK StrikePractice 3.7.2-SNAPSHOT | LEAKED | SRC

LEAK

Isaiah Walteze

DONT BUY STRIKEPRACTICE

Toppe is a complete asshole. If he doesn't like you, he'll DISABLE StrikePractice on your server. He won't refund the plugin on SpigotMC. He'll keep everything and make the plugin no longer function on your server no matter if you break the TOS.
Toppe is a developer of Esta Land. A PvP Bot Practice Server. The founder of Esta land is tdvne aka https://doxbin.com/upload/TDVNEESTAOWNERDOXX
He entirely leaked StrikePractice and Toppe is still cool with that. Seriously??? He legit broke the TOS but here Toppe is here getting mad at me for even USING Strike AKA aiPractice.
If the TOS actually exists, he would LEAVE Esta and no longer work with tdvne. I don't fucking get it. if anyone wants to crack it go ahead, because at this point. Anyone can break the TOS and STILL get away with it.

People that have purchased StrikePractice have to agree to the TOS. We are not allowed to use a leaked jar of StrikePractice, as I did not. BUT we are allowed to use a forked StrikePractice because that's not mentioned in the TOS. If it even was against the TOS, that means you can't use ANY practice core that uses ANY line of code from StrikePractice otherwise you'd be breaking it.
Idk what to do anymore I'm totally not "ConnerLinfoot" on spigotmc.
The only thing I broke from the TOS is this leak because I'm pissed off at this dude.
I also found a dupe glitch in Kiteditor on StrikePractice pretty recently. If you wanna know... Ask for it and convince me you're not gonna leak it or tell Toppe and I'll give it away.

Attachments

• strikepractice-source.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 273
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: @RealNotSound fix password reset its been a month i cant access my account There is no email...