(DONE) Solent Anti Cheat v1.0-RECODED (Best Private Anti Cheat) (Triggerbot Patched)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium

• Name of the plugin you want :
    Solent Anti Cheat v1.0-RECODED (Best Private Anti Cheat) (Triggerbot Patched)
  • Link : https://sellfy.com/p/eXcu/
  • Price : $25
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : Solent is recoded by another developer. He is currently selling this for $25. The recoded checks seem really impossible to bypass. I think every server owner should have it because it bans most of the hackers! Someone please help everyone!

Premium

d2227df8e08a0b8d706158cf6f91d622.jpg

fa7a5ef074ebc913e57c6197270c67d2.jpg

a4a62a0605e4da27869061f9203d6cf6.jpg

7d427c33d3196d0bd2635b16dfeb177a.jpg

f2b5ffa0b003fa2e2ae72eb879c201dd.jpg

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
any anticheat that gets popular will be bypassed at some point

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
But I heard that it is better than aac and antiaura!

1. there is no test server

2. how good the anticheat is has nothing to do with how much it gets bypassed

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
3. no heuristics

4. no awesome addon like aacadditionpro

Premium

1. there is no test server

2. how good the anticheat is has nothing to do with how much it gets bypassed
3. no heuristics

4. no awesome addon like aacadditionpro
1. I heard from people that solent detections are really good
2. It contains less bypasses than both of these plugins and can detect incognito triggerbot with mid settings I heard
3. I am not too sure about that but I know there are killaura checks which are really great that can flag advanced killauras
4. Why does this plugin needs an addon when it is good?

If possible, are you able to purchase this plugin and chargeback?

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
1. I heard from people that solent detections are really good
2. It contains less bypasses than both of these plugins and can detect incognito triggerbot with mid settings I heard
3. I am not too sure about that but I know there are killaura checks which are really great that can flag advanced killauras
4. Why does this plugin needs an addon when it is good?

If possible, are you able to purchase this plugin and chargeback?

1. you heard wrong

2. like i said, how good the anticheat is has nothing to do with how much it gets bypassed, meaning it is only bypassed. gwen is bypassed all the time, is it shit? idk. gwenprobably knows i am hacking BUT THE WAY IT IS SETUP IS HORRIBLE. computer programs are dumb, they can only do what you TELL them to do. this is a major result why people call aac shit because they dont realize that they need to be willing to tell it WHAT TO DO by spending time configuring it

3. hell no, there is a (russian or german i think) client that analyzes movements from legit players and uses those results to make hacking look 100% legit, that is 99% undetectable (1% being a stupid hacker who has no idea what they are doing)

4. does it block inventory hacks? no, does it prevent freecaming? no, does it block pingspoof? no

extra: original solent already has tps and ping based prechecks LOL

Death_Dev

Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
1. you heard wrong

2. like i said, how good the anticheat is has nothing to do with how much it gets bypassed, meaning it is only bypassed. gwen is bypassed all the time, is it shit? idk. gwenprobably knows i am hacking BUT THE WAY IT IS SETUP IS HORRIBLE. computer programs are dumb, they can only do what you TELL them to do. this is a major result why people call aac shit because they dont realize that they need to be willing to tell it WHAT TO DO by spending time configuring it

3. hell no, there is a (russian or german i think) client that analyzes movements from legit players and uses those results to make hacking look 100% legit, that is 99% undetectable (1% being a stupid hacker who has no idea what they are doing)

4. does it block inventory hacks? no, does it prevent freecaming? no, does it block pingspoof? no

Wrong, Solent doesnt change for ping or TPS. LOL it false-bans after 300 ms

Premium

1. you heard wrong

Whatever you say, I can say that some of your statements are true, but some of them are not maybe. We will know the truth once someone decides to purchase the latest solent

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Whatever you say, I can say that some of your statements are true, but some of them are not maybe. We will know the truth once someone decides to purchase the latest solent

fair enough

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Stacksyz @ Stacksyz: Hi how is everyone??? Hello, Im good how are you?