♛ Skywars X ♛ [Solo, Teams, Kits, Cages, Trails, Mystery Box, Parties] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionFrost

LegionFrost submitted a new resource:

♛ Skywars X ♛ [Solo, Teams, Kits, Cages, Trails, Mystery Box, Parties] - The ultimate skywars plugin! Many many features!

dLmrPnR.jpg

The ultimate minigame for your server! Create arenas with ease and start playing instantly. Unlock new kits, cages, and trails through purchasing them from the awesome gui shop, or through the mystery box. Rank up and earn achievements as you become more powerful. Create parties and play with your friends as a team. Spectate games when you die and have a laugh on your friends performance. Rollback all the grief caused by players and customize the...

Read more about this resource...

TheRealDadBeard

Supporter
Supporter
I always get this error:

Code:
[01:23:18 INFO]: [Skywars] The file is damaged, please re-download the file and check again
[01:23:18 INFO]: [Skywars-394] Link:

The link wants me to go to direct7eaks. Couldnt post it.

Pashers

This error appears when starting the server

Code:
18.12 17:48:57 [Server] INFO [Skywars-394] The file is damaged, please re-download the file and check again (Error: 0xF) 18.12 17:48:57
[Server] INFO [Skywars-394] Website:

LegionFrost

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    A @ AMOGUSSSSSSSS: hi, do someone can give me this https://mcmodels.net/products/8638/icons-pack ??? please (yes i...