Server Crashes and I have no idea why

iamlicuit

Other than the fact that plugins are sending you configuration errors, it looks like a Multiverse Core issue.
You seem to be running craftbukkit 1.8.8, which is fine. But you should be running spigot (BuildTools)
One issue that needs to be resolved - Update java. Update java right now. Your server is failing to communicate with java, it can't access the ram/memory it needs to properly run. If you don't have java installed, install it. Another thing: Make sure you're running the server correctly. Find out how to do so here: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Setting_up_a_server
If you're using multicraft (which it looks like you are), then make sure you're getting your spigot jar file from the official spigot directory, and NOT from the host: https://hub.spigotmc.org/jenkins/job/BuildTools/ (Make sure you download the correct build from the directory.
Also, might I add, that if you are using a host with multicraft, make sure the server you're paying for has enough ram to run minecraft and the plugins. Without a doubt you need at least 4GB if you're planning to play with even 15 people, and that includes the power to also allow plugins to operate properly.

Make sure your server runs buildtools with THIS command: java -jar BuildTools.jar --rev 1.8.8

There's also the possibility that one or more of the Multiverse Core worlds are corrupt. Make sure each world on your server is in your MV worlds.yml file. If they are, they could be corrupt. If they're not, go in game and type /mv load <world name>

You may also try to fix or investigate the plugins refusing to load. This could be a version-dependency error or a configuration error by the user.

EDIT: The server was also failing to gather playerdata from the missing userdata.yml file that spigot comes with. Once you install spigot your server will be able to generate the file assuming there are no more contradictions with itself. But, yeah, just thought i'd add that because your players' inventories might not be the same when the server functions properly. That is, if the worlds in Multiverse even continue to load properly at all.

Last edited:
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Q @ QuocCuong: hi