Ad Selling advertisement services ~ Great prices!!

Do you need help with your server?

• Yes, I want my server to grow!!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Naw, Im good, I like my small server.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elijahseboria1

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Benefactor
Hello there,

I am a professional advertiser and market manager. I have been partnered by many services including the Black Spigot its self. I am here to offer amazing advertisements for your Minecraft, discord, or any other server you guys have out there. Please feel free to contact me at elijahseboria1#4680

One month features:
For your first month the total cost will equal to a total of 5$ for all the features down below ->

+ Personal discord advertisement with over 100+ users
+ Website advertisements (Youtube, Forums)
+ Special discord rank to advertise your server once a day
+ Features on other discord servers I am sponsored by
++ And plenty more....

**You can also refund your purchase five days after your purchase date**
Please make sure to look over your funds and make sure you want this service as I guarantee you 100% satisfaction.

Questions that are usually asked:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are the users that join real?
Yes, I make sure I contact everyone I advertise to, to make sure that everyone is legit
Will they stay active?
I cannot promise there activity or them staying connected to your server, my advice to you is to make sure you offer great services and creativity to your server.
Will you stay in my server?
To be honest, it depends on how busy I am. I deal with over twenty clients a day so I may not be able to store your server in my servers list as it may get to crowded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also do product promotion so if you need help selling maps, plugins, pre-made server, or alts I can also provide excellent customer satisfaction with my advertisements skills. Please contact me if you are needing something like this done. I am on 24/7 so please feel free to contact me when ever is best for you.

Service producer,

Elijah,

A

Anonymous

I would buy this service but i'm poor as fuck and I got no money...

Rack

Long time Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Vouchers / Proof of anyone buying this, please.

elijahseboria1

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Benefactor
Yes you can add me on the discord and I can redirect you to someone that bought 14$ worth

Demonsphere

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Hi, I am the one who purchased his service.

It was a scam to begin with, confusion on what the money was going toward, confusion on who was doing what, offered random services that were not originally intended to be done by the service to begin with.

The communication was bad, couldn't get across what I exactly wanted, unprofessional ways of distributing my server to players. (Spamming his personal discord full of people). Also was very unprofessional to my staff members and was a jerk in general.

Just a waste of money, Though this is my opinion, I wish to help future people who come across this guy. I didn't get my refund either.

14$ mind you, do not get this service.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: need help