CLOSED Scammed by a "Trusted" member

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHatter

Username : MentegaTerband (This is the current username but has changed a couple days ago from another username)

BSMC Profile Link : https://blackspigot.com/members/mentegaterbang.51200/

Aliases : I don't remember what the original username was

Deal Date : Started first contact through discord on April 7, 2020, Payment agreement on April 8, 2020, full payment completed on May 5, 2020

Scamming Date : May 5, 2020

Amount Scammed : $31.18United States Dollars transferred by NOPE in the amount of 0.0034561 NOPE

Incident Details : I contacted this user from a post the user had about Minecraft accounts from a post this used has now deleted twice since then. This post listed a discord to join so I did to talk to the user about Unmigrated Minecraft accounts. First the original post said they were once price then the user claimed the post was outdated and raised the price. I agreed since it was about 6 months since the post was updated. Which I'm sure you can see any past posts even deleted posts this user has made. Anyways, We agreed on a price a couple days later at $10.00USD each. The user wanted to use NOPE, I know how that's non recoverable is this happens so I instated on PayPal. I went to pay after the user sent me a payment request but PayPal flagged the payment to that user and I had to call in. They stated to me that payments to that user would not be permitted and to try again after 3 days for the system to refresh. I waited 3 days and it was still flagged. Against my better judgement since this user had a "Trusted" badge I figured the user was trusted on this website and doesn't scam people here, I agreed to send NOPE. As soon as the payment was completed I was kicked from his/her discord server and the original post was deleted and a new post made. I was also blocked on discord which is the same as the discord username from every post this user makes.

My discord username is ExtinctInsanity#4599

Proof :
The original post was deleted when payment was completed.
One of the deleted posts URL that was made soon after payment was completed and deleted after I commented on it:
https://blackspigot.com/threads/minecraft-accounts-and-servers.22093/

minecraft-1.png

minecraft-2.png

minecraft-3.png

minecraft-4.png

minecraft-5.png

minecraft-6.png

minecraft-7.png

minecraft-8.png

minecraft-9.png

minecraft-10.png

discord-name-proof.png

Last edited:

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
@MentegaTerbang You have 30 minutes to reply!
There is 3 way it can go: You refund, or you deliver the accounts (That are working), or you get banned for scamming if no refund of account is given.

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
No Reply in 24 hours.
User Banned.
Closing Report.

Status