Status
Not open for further replies.

jevjev101

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
plugin name: savageftop
Spigot link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/savageftop-an-efficient-and-optimized-ftop-plugin.65205/

Price: 4 dollar
Why?
Because some owners/devs of minecraft factions servers want the best plugins but if they cant affort is this the solution!
ill leak it in a few hours if i can crack it if i cant ill give it to a more experienced cracker so they can crack and upload it (i say 4 hours because thats when i get payed and have noclue what i have on my card atm)

Namandaboss

I dont think you should leak this tbh, he gives a massive factions fork for free, and his addons are pretty cheap. Im usually for it, but for this guy nah,

TheRedTwist

Supporter
Supporter
Yeah if someone could leak it that would be great, I want it to do experimentations on the plugin before I purchase it

KolossMC

V.I.P
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Bump again ! It could be cool to crack it !

YxY

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
It's four dollars you can't afford it? Stop making a server you joke
LOL it's small plugin and it should be for free... and look how many plugins are out there and if u have to pay for each1 that's just waste of money I'm happy that Black spigot exist and would be nice if there would be multiple sites like this

loltsroger

LOL it's small plugin and it should be for free... and look how many plugins are out there and if u have to pay for each1 that's just waste of money I'm happy that Black spigot exist and would be nice if there would be multiple sites like this

cherrybomb

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Bump! I am making a new factions server but I don't think I should have to pay for a factions top plugin. There are tons for free, but not ones compatible with Savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade