Retired Staff Rank - Former Staff Must Read

Luminous

Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello, so I bought a retired staff rank from wifispy for any former staff that requests it. It will contain same permissions as Benefactor, ultimate, support, and trusted and a magic rainbow username color.

Requirements:
  • Be a staff member for a least two weeks and pass the trial phase.
  • Never been fired or demoted from the team.
  • Must be a confirmed staff member from WifiSpy (Only)

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 6

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
What do you mean?

Luminous

Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
You can request it when it’s done, basically retired staff member rank you can have on the site. (To flex off)
To be honest it not there to flex off but to display you were once a proud member of blackspigot team and to get the respect they deserve for helping out at least we can do. Lastly when we have our discord server back it's easier to give users retired staff rank and keep track of former staff just in-case they want to join the team again so multiple reasons.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
To be honest it not there to flex off but to display you were once a proud member of blackspigot team and to get the respect they deserve for helping out at least we can do. Lastly when we have our discord server back it's easier to give users retired staff rank and keep track of former staff just in-case they want to join the team again so multiple reasons.
But we won’t use discord anymore, how many times have I and t0r setup new discord’s, it’s not worth it. They will always be terminated. But I get the idea of what you mean with the rank (role)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Z @ zezohassan: hi