(DONE) [REQUEST] GrantX Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calorious

I thought only ROBLOX users does stuff like this where they say the word "boomer" without processing it through their brain. Sadly this website doesn't have sufficient rules to ban idiots like you lmao.
Oh may I kindly inform you that
PreciseKill is a staff member of Demeng.
JustReddy is a donator of Demeng
AND best of all,
Demeng7215 is the creator of the plugin you want leaked in this thread.

Can anyone leak GrantX plugin?

Link: https://www.mc-market.org/resources/14185/
Price 5$
You know what's hilarious:

GrantX on MC-Market has the plugin for $4.97 and yet you are requesting for the plugin to be leaked for $5. Really? You don't want to pay $0.03 less?

Oh look, I just realised it's by the same person that started this thread. So not only do you not read prices when you linked the resource link, you don't read who contributed to the plugin you would argue for and call the creator "autistic".

Oh well, I'll say sorry to @Demeng7215 for telling him what he has with this plugin:
- License verification (quite sure he has MySQL set up to track licenses)
and the ability to revoke licenses.
Yeah, that's about it. Call me boomer all you want, because I'm sure boomers have a better future than you if they are able to obtain plugins with proper means than you people who are begging others to leak a Minecraft plugin for you, lmao.

Oh look I missed something else, you are a new member, so you managed to search BlackSpigot. You came here, registered with an email, type in a dumb username, and beg for a plugin to be leaked. Probably leads the creator wondering why you don't have enough EQ to accept some insult and insufficient IQ to read labels on the internet.
I'll see what "money" they could get from you.
They'll probably leak it for you, have the license removed in 1 day, and scam you of 5 dollars.

Btw your 4 messages are literally pointless. Kinda ironic to see someone join in 2018 and have 4 messages which are all pointless.

Even my 1 message is probably worth more lmao.

Good luck getting the plugin, have a good day.

MinecraftHDKill

I thought only ROBLOX users does stuff like this where they say the word "boomer" without processing it through their brain. Sadly this website doesn't have sufficient rules to ban idiots like you lmao.
Oh may I kindly inform you that
PreciseKill is a staff member of Demeng.
JustReddy is a donator of Demeng
AND best of all,
Demeng7215 is the creator of the plugin you want leaked in this thread.

You know what's hilarious:

GrantX on MC-Market has the plugin for $4.97 and yet you are requesting for the plugin to be leaked for $5. Really? You don't want to pay $0.03 less?

Oh look, I just realised it's by the same person that started this thread. So not only do you not read prices when you linked the resource link, you don't read who contributed to the plugin you would argue for and call the creator "autistic".

Oh well, I'll say sorry to @Demeng7215 for telling him what he has with this plugin:
- License verification (quite sure he has MySQL set up to track licenses)
and the ability to revoke licenses.
Yeah, that's about it. Call me boomer all you want, because I'm sure boomers have a better future than you if they are able to obtain plugins with proper means than you people who are begging others to leak a Minecraft plugin for you, lmao.

Oh look I missed something else, you are a new member, so you managed to search BlackSpigot. You came here, registered with an email, type in a dumb username, and beg for a plugin to be leaked. Probably leads the creator wondering why you don't have enough EQ to accept some insult and insufficient IQ to read labels on the internet.
I'll see what "money" they could get from you.
They'll probably leak it for you, have the license removed in 1 day, and scam you of 5 dollars.

Btw your 4 messages are literally pointless. Kinda ironic to see someone join in 2018 and have 4 messages which are all pointless.

Even my 1 message is probably worth more lmao.

Good luck getting the plugin, have a good day.

Oh rly. You took ur day to write this shit.
Idc about ur opinion and what is better,you are really searching posts about this plugin and write shits in post section.

Have a nice day.

Calorious

Oh rly. You took ur day to write this shit.
Idc about ur opinion and what is better,you are really searching posts about this plugin and write shits in post section.

Have a nice day.
Shit? Guess you didn't consider your own post shit too, especially with that poor grammar lmao.
Didn't really need a day honestly lmao, could write it in a simple 5 minutes.
Didn't need to search posts either, it's all in the discord server under this pretty thing named 'wall-of-shame', exactly where your name and your ego belongs. lmao.
Oh well I'll still wish you good luck on someone that will decompile the entire plugin and rewrite it for you for a shiny 5 bucks. Funny to see a "youtuber" link their 146 subs channel with a label "you suck". Probably subbots to start with lmao.

Have a nice day :)
Idiot lol

sushant

Can anyone Upload It Tho Cuz Its Ez to manage and Good

EDIT: The Link That One Person Gave Doesn't Work

mahmoud2wa

yes bec its wasn't GrantX its was RankGrantPlus so i reported the resource and the staff delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: Hello if I buy BLACKSPIGOT+ BUNDLEIf I buy it, will I get a rank in BLACKSPIGOT and what rank...