AWAITING UPDATE Request for Hello, We can't delete your account rejected by staff. Your Support Ticket removing permission in accordance with EU RGPD

DidiManiak

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Dear technical support,

I am contacting you to request the immediate deletion of my user account on your platform in accordance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

The RGPD, in force since May 25, 2018, establishes strict rules for the protection of EU citizens' personal data. Under these rules, every individual has the right to request the deletion of their personal data when the reasons for its collection and processing are no longer necessary or when the initial consent is withdrawn. I wish to exercise this right by requesting the deletion of my account and all associated data.

I would like to remind you that in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD, you are required to delete my personal data as soon as possible, and at the latest within one month of receiving my request. However, please note that certain exceptions may apply under the law, but I request that you inform me of any decision not to delete my data, explaining the reasons.

Thank you for taking my request seriously and complying with EU data protection legal obligations. Please confirm the deletion of my account as soon as it is completed.

Yours faithfully

DidiManiak.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: Hello if I buy BLACKSPIGOT+ BUNDLEIf I buy it, will I get a rank in BLACKSPIGOT and what rank...