SUGGESTION Quality Control

TheDragonKnight

Supporter
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
What your suggestion is :
Having a quality control when it comes to resources (ofc) im that kind of guy who goes for quality instead quantity, i dont know about others but i hate to see some people double posting resource just to get likes or to show that they are 'doing something' to the community.. even some are sharing plugins from other leak forums.. i do my job reporting them and i like when i see my report when thru and the post was deleted, i feel like im doing my job going for a better place.. but i feel like im the only one wanting a better community.. its rare to see some action when i dont report.. for real.. sometimes i want to download every resource that i can just to make tests to see if its a guy just reposting a sht post or if the guy is re-posting from another leak forum but im a user and these tests should be done by the staff.. even caring about "do we already have this resource here leaked from us or from another one?" "if yes, they are the same or this one is better than the other one?"
I know 3 guys here that use to re-post from other known forum.. but they still doing it even against the bsmc ToS.. so its like.. theres a ToS, bsmc doesnt care at all and they only take action when someone report.. it should be bsmc staff duty.. to have this quality control..
Some people do post links to theyr channel as advertise option, to paid announces (not adf.ly but really paid ones), and so.. i dont know but warning points, temporary ban, permanent ban..

Pros :

- Quality control could bring better resources post
- Quality could make us feel more comfortable when downloading a resource from here cuz we would be sure that its approved by staff so it would be a sht post..
- Quality would it self make losers think twice about posting sht things

Cons :

- Quality could reduce a little the amount of posts, cuz we now some are re-post/sht posting (and i dont think that bsmc want to have things like this, i mean, its better having tons of sht posting than only 1 good post)
- Quality could make people complain about they they post werent accepted
- Quality control could reduce amount of members.. due the fact of warning/banning them.. but well rules are rules.. and people should know it..
- Quality would bring a little more work to staff.. but what is staff meant for if not care about the community and the service?

Argument For it : is all together with suggestion/pros/cons itself..

Counterargument : it shouldnt come from me.. so, im pretty sure it comes from staff as a reply about my arguments

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Thank you for your suggestion, I know exactly what you’re talking about. I can gladly inform you that we have upered our quality by: deleting a bunch of double resources, deleting suspicious resources, hired more staff members, and made a new rule! As from now on we will be deleting every double resource, every re-leak, and also checking through resources to make sure we have %100 confirmation of them working. Once again thank you for your effort, and making this community a better place. Keep up the good work.

TheDragonKnight

Supporter
Supporter
Thank you for your suggestion, I know exactly what you’re talking about. I can gladly inform you that we have upered our quality by: deleting a bunch of double resources, deleting suspicious resources, hired more staff members, and made a new rule! As from now on we will be deleting every double resource, every re-leak, and also checking through resources to make sure we have %100 confirmation of them working. Once again thank you for your effort, and making this community a better place. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for replying the message..
I thought you guys would be mad about this long post and maybe the subject :D
happily wasnt the case..
I'll keep doing my 'walk around' .. i may not contribute at all but i like to see the place clean for everyone and i really hate people just trying to scam for likes and downloads..

Good to know about the background job being done but would be good if these kind of guys are being punished in some way to learn not to do it.. anyway it isnt on me..

Thanks once again for replying and being polite
Best Regards
Me

TheDragonKnight

Supporter
Supporter
By the way, the best form of quality control is to only download resources by me & BSMC staff.
Or from our #1 Blackspigot section.
https://blackspigot.com/downloads/categories/1-blackspigot-resources.23/
The rest of the site is pretty much use at your own risk.
But i was talking about the trash content..
I know, as everyone, that yours and from staff are 100% but the subject is about people posting plugins leaked/nulled/cracked by other places, sht posting, double post, some dont even care about changing the name..

The quality control isnt about 100% safe plugins or 'im by my own risk" as you said. It is about post quality control..

is easy to let people post whatever they want, i see it like "well it makes forum more live no matter what they are doing", and most os members dont really care..

But it cuz they dont care that wouldnt be good to have some control on what people are posting..

Anyway,
Thanks for answering :)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ hakaneren112: im still waiting for an mod to approve my xcord v1.57