(REQUEST) PotterworldMC Map Download

X66Herobrine66X

• Name of the plugin you want : Well its a map but the subsection is called resource requests and I couldn't find anywhere else to post it.
  • Spigot Link : There is none :/ but I have the website link. http://www.potterworldmc.com/
  • Price : Free
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : It would allow players to play on the epic map created by their build team on their own servers maybe even with the Magic plugin if they want. This would bring more people to Black Spigot as there have been several posts on PWMC's forums asking for the map download.

X66Herobrine66X

There are multiple dimensions for different places Im just talking about the one with the castle. If the rest come with it even better though.

banterlol

There are multiple dimensions for different places Im just talking about the one with the castle. If the rest come with it even better though.
If you are still interested in this, I will be using schematica to get a lot of locations, and furthermore worldedit to paste them in, and then world.

X66Herobrine66X

I am definitly still interested in this, let me know on discord when you have the map! Cheers!
Discord: X66Herobrine66X#6666

Sorry for late reply!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    fallen1080p @ fallen1080p: discord