Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I have seen a two tutorials on how to null plugins somewhere in the forums. I don't know if I have missed it or they really disappeared.

Anyway, I have a couple of plugins I wish to null and share here but not sure how to completely null them without leaving hidden protection behind. I have purchased the plugins myself and do not want my Spigot account to get in trouble if I accidentally leave behind traces of my user ID on the plugins. A quick guide would be helpful. If you know of a sure way to do this, please let me know below or PM me.

Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Notch

CEO at Speedify.io
Supporter
I have seen a two tutorials on how to null plugins somewhere in the forums. I don't know if I have missed it or they really disappeared.

Anyway, I have a couple of plugins I wish to null and share here but not sure how to completely null them without leaving hidden protection behind. I have purchased the plugins myself and do not want my Spigot account to get in trouble if I accidentally leave behind traces of my user ID on the plugins. A quick guide would be helpful. If you know of a sure way to do this, please let me know below or PM me.

Thanks! :)
You're right in saying you want to not leave your user ID in it, like this silly goose who uploaded my plugin earlier LOL. The best way of checking if you've got the user ID left behind is by using a decompiler like Luyten, make sure the view is set to Bytecode, not Java. You can then type in your user ID and search all the files in the jar for it. For nulling the plugin, you need to use something like DirtyJOE or Java Bytecode Editor and replace the URL with something like http://blank.org. For more complicated plugins like FeatherBoard, you need to make sure you deobfuscate the jar with this (FeatherBoard is obfuscated with Stringer but most plugins use ZKM for obfuscation) and then you will be able to see the full strings like where it connects to Maxim's server. You can then search through that jar the same way and make sure you note down the positions in the deobfuscated jar (like the class name and the line number). You can then modify it with the bytecode editor in the original jar.

It's really not that hard. I'll make a tutorial if requested.

LacoLaco08

Banned
Banned
how do i use luyten to extract the source code for eclipse? is it possible?

Notch

CEO at Speedify.io
Supporter
how do i use luyten to extract the source code for eclipse? is it possible?
Yes, once you open the .jar file with Luyten you can save the source code to a .zip file if you click on File > Save to ZIP or something like that. If you know how to use Eclipse to a basic extent, you can find out how to import it.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Locking because necro xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: @RealNotSound -Redacted- accept my resource You're pretty much ban evading so I'm gonna go no...