CLOSED PlayerBounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpunkyMcBeans

Hello,

Name of plugin you want: PlayerBounty
Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mc1-7-playerbounty-java-7-4-off-sale.20133/
Price:$4
Why you want it: It's a unique bounty system with the GUI and such, and I like it's features over pandora bounty.
Why you deserve it: Trying to create a unique and different factions server from all the generic ones. This plugin is perfect for the ideas I have in mind. :C

AliumCraft

Thanks, truely this means a lot. You just fucking gave out my player bounty plugin which I took so long to do and I even made a free version for all people to benefit that couldn't pay because of money issues. It really means a lot, true. Your a fuck head, because you broke the ToS so if I find out who you are I can and will sue you, so be looking foward to that won't you. ;)

Barbarx

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Thanks, truely this means a lot. You just fucking gave out my player bounty plugin which I took so long to do and I even made a free version for all people to benefit that couldn't pay because of money issues. It really means a lot, true. Your a fuck head, because you broke the ToS so if I find out who you are I can and will sue you, so be looking foward to that won't you. ;)
i dont leaked this plugin this i downloaded :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: im still waiting for an mod to approve my xcord v1.57 It probably isn't going to be approved then.