• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phill456

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Name: Phill

How I found BSMC: One day I was looking for a plugin that cost money so I google it and BSMC popped up when I tried downloading it it said I needed to login and so I did after that I saw that they had a discord and so I joined everyone was willing so help me expesially @HotSpot he was really nice and from that day I've been active and stayed with BSMC and I still enjoy talking there

Why I want to be Staff: Why I want staff is because multiple people said "hey phill thx for helping you should be staff " and multiple people kept on asking so here I am applying for staff also I own a server with lots of people so I think I could be a good staff member for BSMC also I would like to work closer to @HotSpot and @Josh

What have you done for BSMC: Things that I have done for BSMC is I've been helping people find plugins and whenever people have questions I help them.

In the comments below please write +1 to help me get staff

Phill456

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Just +1 I'll crack all the plugins I have bought lots of plugins that are not even on the site

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
-1 Annoying, Cringy, Lack of effort in the application, thinks were cool but were not, I want to abuse the living shit out of you 24/7.

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
-10000 vouch First of all your a new member (Lol) and you just joined last may 26, Secondly you had no RESOURCES, and last but not the least the community seems to disagree with you becoming a staff

PS. And for god sake @Josh is not a staff anymore (Sorry fanboys and fangirls :p)

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
-10000 vouch First of all your a new member (Lol) and you just joined last may 26, Secondly you had no RESOURCES, and last but not the least the community seems to disagree with you becoming a staff

PS. And for god sake @Josh is not a staff anymore (Sorry fanboys and fangirls :p)
Wanna bet? $20 paypal

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Nah but remember what I had DM and to you :p
You still owe me one time big time xD

Death_Dev

Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
-1 New member, spams discord, Sorry but I have to, GL in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    S @ sill: dont by vip